Teams!!!

Peyton: What?!? Aww Prod and Z!!!!!

Zonnique: OH SNAP THEY'RE COMING! MEET YALL DOWNSTAIRS!!

*End of kik convo*

*Zonnique, Bahja, and Bre all come running down the stairs, later followed by Prodigy and Zendaya holding hands.*

Everyone- Aww!!!

Zendaya- hahaha! Lol guys! So what did we miss?

Trevor- We are gonna play man hunt tomorrow!!! We all have our own pairs and colors! Yall are-

Prodigy- Woah woah woah, we are in pairs!?!?

Ray- Yeah man!

Prodigy- Are yall stupid!?!? HAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!! There are 2 teams in man hunt!!!!!!!! Only 2!!!! 

Kenya- RAY! You said we could all be in pairs!

Ray- I thought Jaden said that!

Kyndal- Well whatever! yall both messed up! I knew something didnt sound right!

Peyton- ughh... how did i not catch that Omg! You know what... Prodigy, explain the full rules so everyone will know how to play!

Zonnique- Please! I have NO clue!

Prodigy- Okay, so basically, there are two teams, and they have to be even. So each team's goal is to get all of their members to whatever the base is, and to try not to let any one from the other school  get their members to the base. If anyone gets tagged by someone from the opposite team gets tagged, they are forced to go to the jail until they are tagged by someone from their own team. You can hide and stuff to avoid getting tagged obviously. But yeah... TWO TEAMS yall!

Jaden- OHHHH OKAY that makes since!

Kyndal-.... so jaden... you wanted to play, but you didnt even know how?!?!

Jaden- Yep! 

Kyndal- -___-

Bahja- Wait, so who should be on each team?

Princeton- Normal 8 vs. Special 8?

Zendaya- We ALWAYS seperate that way!

Prodigy- True! And... btw before we pick the teams... each team has to have a captain!

Kenya- oh! I wanna be one!!!!!!

Jacob- Same here!!!

Ray- Okay! Well... yall go on ahead and choose who yall want on your team!

Kenya- Wait... Jacob, can we pick by the couples?

Jacob- Sure!

Kyndal- Okay, so Roc, your on Kenya's team and Bre, your with Jacob!

Breuanna- But-

Kyndal- GET YO ASS UP THERE!

Bahja- Hahahaha! DANG!!!!!!

Mariah- Hahahaha!

*Roc and Bre finally stood up next to their team captains*

Kenya- okay... next let's see... I want Ray and Peyton!

Jacob- what!?!? I was gonna get them! Peyton does track!!!!! Not fair!!!!!!!

Kenya- HA HA HA! Too bad suckaa!!!!!

Jacob- fine! We'll take... hmmm... Mariah and Jaden!

Kenya- What?!?! I was gonna pick them next! Mariah and Jaden are BOTH real athletic!

Jacob- *Mocks Kenya* Too bad suckaa!!!!!

Kenya- -__-

Ray- Oh Kenya! I know who you should pick next! *whispers a name in her ear*

Kenya- Perfect! We get Zendaya and Prodigy!

Jacob- Okay! We'll take Kyndal and Diggy!

Roc- HA! Good luck with that, Kyndal will give her self away with all that talkin she does!

Kyndal- Shut yo mouth boy!!!

Kenya- Ok! next... hmm... Bahja and Princeton!

Jacob- Okay! Trevor and Zonnique, you're with us!

Mariah- Yay we got our teams!!!!!!

Ray- Yeah, but we still need colors! 

Peyton- Purple!

Roc- Blue!

Breuanna- Orange!

Kyndal- SHUT UP EVERYONE! DAMN!

Zendaya- Yeah! Why dont we let the captains pick! 

Everyone else- Yeah!

Kenya- Okay! My team gotta look fly, so we get red! Woo we gon be sexy in those red adidas warm ups!

Jacob- Okay, well while you guys attract bulls, my team is gonna stay HIDDEN! So, we gon have navy blue!

Roc- Pshhh. We dont gotta worry about stayin hidden when we are gonna crush yall!

Kyndal- Yeah right! We totally gon win!!!

Princeton- Ayee! Team names???

Jaden- yeah! But, let's make them animal ones!

Kenya- Okay! Easy! We the Cheetahs! Can't catch us niggas!!!!!!

Jacob- Okay, we the Coyotes! We own the night bitches!!!

Peyton- Damn I cant wait till tomorrow! 

Bahja- Oh snap! It's 9:54! Curfew is in 6 mins!

*Everyone sprinted up the stairs and got their stuff and went into their rooms*

The rooms for the night were Ray Ray and Peyton, Kyndal and Diggy, Jacob and Breuanna, Bahja and Princeton, Prodigy and Zendaya, Roc and Kenya, Mariah and Jaden, and Trevor and Zonnique!

********************************************************************************************************

WHO'S GONNA WIN THE MAN HUNT GAME!?!?! THE CHEETAHS (KENYA, ROC, PEYTON, RAY RAY, PRODIGY, ZENDAYA, PRINCETON, AND BAHJA) OR THE COYOTES (JACOB, BREUANNA, ZONNIQUE, TREVOR, KYNDAL, DIGGY, MARIAH, AND JADEN)