But We Bout Breakin Hearts

*During the same time as the last chapter took place*

*W/ Peyton and Roc Hiding under the porch to the house across the street from where the drama was takin place*

Roc- You know, I never really appologized for what I did to you the first night Peyton. I am truly, deeply sorry. I guess my hormones just got the best of me...

Peyton- Haha it's okay Roc! We cool now, and that's all that matters! You're like my bro!

*Roc's POV*

Okay, I know this sounds really bad, but I think I might be falling for Peyton again. However, I was talking to Princeton earlier, and he REALLY wants Kenya back. When he told me that, i didnt have any feelings for Peyton tho. I was actually kinda mean to him about it. I should text him and tell him that he can go on ahead and have kenya. I can tell he really cares about her.

*Pulls out his Unicorn*

Mr. Spiffy (Roc): Yo Prince, it's okay bruh, you can have Kenya.

Misfit (Princeton): I cant really talk. Im super busy bruh! But okay thx! Bye!

*end of Roc's POV*

Peyton- EARTH TO ROC!

Roc- Huh?!?

Peyton- Hahaha! I said... you're like my bro! And that we are cool now!

Roc- Haha yeah! But Peyton... I'm just gonna be completely honest with you... I think I have a crush on you. 

*Suddenly Prodigy runs to them under the porch getting chased by Jaden*

Prod- AHHHH HELP ME!!!!!!!

*Roc and Peyton crawl out from under the porch and chase down Jaden*

*W/ Ray and Bahja in the woods on the way to base (the original house)*

Bahja- DAMN! How long is this trail!?!?!?

Ray- Ikr! I feel as if we have been walking forever!

*They hear footsteps behind them*

Ray- Shh

*They stop where they are and see Mariah running towards them*

Bahja- OH SHIT! RUN!!!!!!!!!

Mariah- ARGHHHH!!!!!!!!!!

Ray- Damn this girl can run!!!!!!

*Mariah chases them all the way to base*

Ray- Yeah! We made it! Hurry Bahja! Open the door!

Bahja- It's locked!!!!!

*Mariah stopped in front of Ray and Bahja*

Mariah- HAHAHA! I guess yall's team doesnt have all the smart people! Now-

*Princeton ran up and tagged Mariah*

Mariah- OMG! ARE YOU KIDDING ME!?!?!?!

Kenya- Hahahahahah!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mariah- Oh just wait! Yall may have 3 of us in jail, but Jacob's gonna get yall! 

Ray- Yeah yeah yeah! We aint scared of that nigga!

Mariah- Suit yourselves!!!! *Walks to base*

Bahja- Oh, the door finally opened!!!!!!

Ray- Yay! Kenya, Prince, yall coming in?

Kenya- Nah, I gotta go find Prodigy... I think he ran to Roc and Peyton but Im not really sure!

Bahja- Okay, well we will be chillin in here!

Princeton- Kk! Bye yall! And Bahja, I got something I need to tell you later!

Bahja- Me too!

*W/ Kenya and Princeton walking back*

Princeton- So... how are things with you and Roc?

Kenya- Umm... well Idk...

Princeton- What do you mean?

Kenya- I mean... I miss you Princeton.

Princeton- REALLY!?! THANK GOODNESS! Me cheating on you with Bahja was the biggest mistake I have ever made and ever since it happened, I've pretty much been stuck with her.

Kenya- Haha! But yeah... Im willing to give you another chance. I miss my afro puff!

Princeton- Aww come here *He pulls her into a hug* Look. I promise I will never hurt you again. I love you so much Kenya. You are always on my mind 24/7. You are my everything.

Kenya- Awwww!!! 

*W/ Jacob and Breuanna*

Jacob- Wait. Oh shit! Is that Mariah!?!?!?!

Breuanna- Oh no, she got tagged! She's going to jail!

Jacob- Okay. We are having a group chat RIGHT NOW. This is ridiculous!!!!

*pulls out unicorn and invites all the Coyotes to a chat*

Jetsetter (Diggy): Yo. What's the big idea man!? Me and Kyndal were busy having fun!

King Latimore (Jacob)What kind of fun? Yall are in a bush!?!?!? Wait. On second thought. I dont wanna know. But everyone! Listen up! WTF is going on!?!? 3 of us r in jail!!! Wait... did Jaden get tagged by Roc and Peyton?

Jadenator: Nah man... Im in the house where Princeton and Zendaya were. I locked the doors before they could get to me. But dang they can run!

King Latimore: OK. Zonnique, how are you feeling?

Blue Queen (Zonnique): Why do you care?! You didnt care when I fell!

King Latimore: Stop being a bitch and answer the question!

*BLUE QUEEN HAS LEFT THE CHAT*

Cupcake Queen: Jacob... that was not cool. Have fun winning this game on your own. 

*CUPCAKE QUEEN HAS LEFT THE CHAT*

Superman (Trevor): Really... Jacob that was a new level of low. You just lost a friend bro. You cant go disrespecting my gf Nique like that! 

*SUPERMAN HAS LEFT THE CHAT*

 Ze Doll (Breuanna): -___- 

Cheer Chick (Mariah): I cant believe you Jacob.

*ZE DOLL AND CHEER CHICK HAVE LEFT THE CHAT*

King Latimore: Ugh whatever... I still got my two bros right?!?!

Jetsetter: No. Way. 

Jadenator: You are taking this game thing way too far! You are out here yellin and disrespecting girls man!?! WTF!

Jetsetter: Really! it's a GAME! We are doing this to help celebrate our second to last night here bruh!

King Latimore: What better way to celebrate than by winning?!?

Jetsetter: Man. STFU.

*JETSETTER AND JADENATOR HAVE LEFT THE CHAT*

*W/ Ray and Bahja*

Bahja- AHH!!! I'm so happy we made it inside!!!!!!

*Ray froze and stared deeply into Bahja's eyes and kissed her*

COMMENT, VOTE, FAN YALL!!! I need to know how yall are liking the story!!! If you have any recommendations on what I should put into the story, hit up my tumblr: peytrendyme and hit up my inbox! I also need a few new characters for the sequel, but I'll let yall know when I am doing cast calls! ALSO. In the sequel... we need to get rid of HALF of the characters... so comment who yall think should leave and who should be in the summer sequel of High School! Bye!!!!! - Pey 2wice