We own the night!

*It was 10:30 at night. Everyone did make it to their rooms in time, thank goodness.*

*W/ Prodigy and Zendaya*

Zendaya- Prodigy, Im so happy that I came up here to talk to you!

Prodigy- I am happy you came up here too! You are literally the sweetest girl I've ever met!

Zendaya- Aww thanks!

Prodigy- Wait, so you know everyone on the special 8's secrets?!? Whoa... you know mine?!

Zendaya- Actually... well I kinda told Ray Ray that I did... but I basically just told him the backgrounds on all of yall. I actually know everyone's secrets... but yours.

Prodigy- What the heck? How do you not know mine?!

Zendaya- So... Justin had an intern place a mic in the interview room a few months back when  we all had our seperate interviews for this show right? But the mic cut off when you began to speak!

Prodigy- Dang!

Zendaya- Well what is your secret Prodigy???

*Prodigy opened his eyes wide*

Prodigy- Umm I cant tell you that...

Zendaya- Awww come on Prodigy! 

Prodigy- No... it's really embarassing, well to me at least...

Zendaya- Prodigy, I would never judge you! You know that! But I mean if you really dont want to tell me, you dont have to. I understand.

Prodigy- *sigh* Well... okay. My secret is that... I've never had my first kiss.

Zendaya- Prodigy! That's not bad at all! I havent either!

Prodigy- I know it's not that big of a deal, but it really bothers me for some reason!

Zendaya- Aww I understand! Well, since I havent either, I want you to be my first kiss Prodigy.

Prodigy- OK. But it'll be another time... I dont want it planned and stuff you know?

Zendaya- Okay! I love you boo!

Prodigy- Haha love you too Zendaya!

*Skipping to the next morning. For breakfast, there were smoothies, bagels, bacon, eggs, and pancakes. Kyndal pointed out to everyone that there was another Yukon outside... BUT. The white original one had been replaced. Now... there was a red one as well as a blue one! Everyone already knew why. The man hunt game was today!*

Princeton- Aww sweet! He got us cars with the team colors!!!!!!!

Breuanna- Man we gon be swaggin! When should we go to the mall?

Zonnique- How about right after we finish eating?

Everyone else- Ok!

*Both crews finished eating and quickly changed and jumped into their cars. Obviously, the cheetahs were in one and the coyotes were in the other. The seating in the red Yukon (the cheetahs) were: driving: Princeton passenger: bahja middle row: Peyton, Zendaya, Kenya back row: Ray Ray, Prodigy, Roc. The seating in the blue Yukon (the coyotes) were: driving: Trevor passenger: Zonnique, middle row: Mariah, Kyndal, Breuanna back row: Jaden, Diggy, Jacob*

*They finally made it to the mall.*

Peyton- Okay, now which store do you think would have our warm ups?

Kenya- Ohh! Finish Line!

Everybody else- Yeah!

*Bahja shoots the Coyotes a weird look*