Comets

*Kenya looked up and saw who it was*

Kenya- PRODIGY!?!

Prodigy- SURPRISE!

Princeton- Hahahahahaha dang dude, you came out of NO WHERE!

Kenya- Where did you run off to anyways?!

Prodigy- Oh I went under the porch were Roc and Peyton were, since they chased off Jaden, then I heard some talking. I realized that Kyndal and Diggy's hideout is right in that yard as well. 

Kenya- Oh, well anyways, me and Prince were heading over to the jail, have you heard the news?

Prodigy- No, what news?

Kenya- Well, I dont really know what it is, but there is a surprise meeting. Zendaya texted me about it, and it sounded pretty important!

Prodigy- Oh, well what are we waiting for then!? 

Princeton- Yeah! Let's go!

Kenya- Okay! Come on yall!

*W/ Kyndal and Diggy*

Kyndal- AHH! Diggy stoooppppp! 

Diggy- Come on Kyndal! I'll stop tickeling if you say it!

Kyndal- Hahahahaahaha! N-Noooooo!!!!

Diggy- FIne!!! *Continues tickeling her*

Kyndal- Ahhhh! Okay okay I'll say it!

Diggy- Okay!

Kyndal- *Sigh* Diggy is the sexiest guy on this planet, and all the girls want him!

DIggy- Ayeee lol

Kyndal- Yeah yeah yeah... all the girls may want you, but none of them can have you! You're mine!

Diggy- Yes I am! And none of the guys can have you either! 

Kyndal- Exactly!

Diggy- Kyndal...

Kyndal- Yeah?

Diggy- Do you see that? Jaden is hanging out at the jail, but he didnt even get caught! And he's talking to the others.

Kyndal- Should we go over there and check it out?

Diggy- Yeah, I think that's the smartest thing, come on *He reaches out his hand for Kyndal to grab, and they walk hand-in-hand across the street to the jail*

*At the jail*

Jaden- Heyyy Diggy and Kyndal! Wassup!?

Diggy- Haha, what's going on? Shouldnt we be playin a game instead of havin a party?

Mariah- Well... we got a plan, and we wanna see if yall like it!

Kyndal- Well what exactly is the plan?

Trevor- We'll tell ya once Roc, Peyton, Kenya, Prodigy, and Princeton get here

Diggy- Wait, what about Breuanna, Jacob, Ray Ray, and Bahja?

Jaden- Ray Ray and Bahja already made it to base, so they dont have to be part of the plan... and you'll see why Jacob and Breuanna aren't here

*Suddenly Roc, Peyton, Kenya, Princeton, and Prodigy all walked up*

Roc- Hey yall, what's up?

Zonnique- Okay, well yall are on the other team, so yall dont really understand what is going on, but basically, Jacob is being a complete douche to all of us, and we want to get back at him, but we will need all of your help!

Kenya- Of course! This game isnt that big of a deal, and hey.... this will make everything more interesting to all of our fans watching! What's the plan?

Jaden- Okay, so... our teams are gonna merge, and we are all gonna go against Jacob. He will have no idea because all we gotta do is have Breuanna distract him for us! He already likes her, so it shouldnt be that hard for her! I just gotta text her and tell her!

Peyton- That's sounds great!

Kyndal- Yeah! I cant wait to get back at him and his mean ass. This is gonna be great!

Mariah- Yeah! And he's so obsessed with winning, so he'll be pissed! Omg... I cant wait to see the look on his face!

Trevor- Yeah... but you know what would make this plan better?

Everyone else- What?!

Trevor- If Jacob later realized how much he truly needs us. Like maybe, we can tell Bre about our plan and then send her a fake text saying she needs to go into the woods because someone fell in a hole or something 

Jaden- Yeah! That's a good idea! And then they will end up getting "lost", while we will all be chillin in the house! And we will send Bre a picture of those maps Kenya drew, so they really wont be lost, but Jacob will think they are!

Zonnique- HA! I cant wait to hear his stupid pathetic ass crying out for us!

Peyton- What an idiot! He had no right to treat yall like that! I mean it's just a game! It's supposed to be fun!

Roc- Hey, it'll be fun now! 

Mariah- Oh, so... what should the name of our combined team be?

Kenya- Hmm... I'm feelin the Comets! What about yall?

Everyone else- Yeah!!!

Peyton- Okay! And Kenya, you and Jaden are our team leaders!

Kyndal- Okay, so the people that were orignally here, yall txt Bre, while the rest of us make our way back to the house! That way, Jacob will think nothing is going on, cuz he will still see yall here as him and Bre make their way too the woods.

Diggy- Man, we just so smart!

Zendaya- You got that right!

Princeton- Okay Z, text Bre!

Zendaya- On it!

Kenya- Okay! Jaden, Diggy, Prodigy, Princeton, Roc, Peyton, and Kyndal.... yall come with me! Let's go scare Ray Ray and Bahja! 

*They start walkin away*

Peyton- Ok! And umm.... guys i gotta tell yall something. Me and Ray aren't together anymore

Kenya- WHAT!?!?!?! OMG!! IM GONNA KILL HIM!

Peyton- Kenya! Shut up! He did nothing wrong! It's just that... I like Roc and he likes Bahja!

Kyndal- Ew.

Peyton- Kyndal! What u sayin ew for? Bahja is very pretty!

Kyndal- Yeah... it's just weird that yall arent together anymore!

Roc- But it's all good! She has me now! *Wraps his arm around her*

Princeton- And of course, I got my baby back!

Kenya- Haha! Yep!

Diggy- And I got the love of my life by my side!

Kyndal- Omg... stop it boy, you're makin me blush!

Jaden- Okay... Everyone cut it out with all the lovey dovey shit! Me and Prod aint got our girls with us, and it's makin us upset!

Peyton- Aww! Sorry guyss!

Prodigy and Jaden- It's okay!

*They finally made it to the house*

Kenya- Okay... lets just creep inside and scare them! Easy!

Everyone else- Okay!

Diggy decided to go in first, so he cracked open the door to make sure everything was clear before going in. Once he got inside, he didnt hear anything at all, so he crawled into the kitchen with the others right behind him. Suddenly... Diggy yelled.

Diggy- OH SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Everyone immidately stood up and all started screaming and panicking. Their two friends, Ray Ray and Bahja, were on the ground passed out.