Chapter 41

Please forgive me...
_________________________

Clarke's POV

Once at home I sit him on his bed and go look for the first aid kit in the bathroom.
I started cleaning up his wound like I did when he fought with Finn.
"Why didn't you tell me?" His voice was calm and it was almost a whisper.
"I didn't know how to tell you without you overreacting."
"Did I overreact back at the party?"
"No actually he deserved it." He smiled at me.
"I think it's the first time you actually agree about a fight I got into." I laugh.
"Remove your shirt." He smirk.
"What happen to 'no sex for a week'?"
"I need to check if you got anything broken."
"Right..." He removes his shirt and there's a big bruise on his right side.
"Well you got a big bruise, but I think you'll survive."
"You think?" He puts his hands on my waist and bring me closer. We're both staring in each others eyes.
"Yes I think."
And at the same time we both close the gap between us and started kissing hungrily.
It was passionate and intense and sweet at the same time.
He took my legs and circle them around him. He started kissing my neck and removing my shirt at the same time. He then lay us on the bed, him on top of me, and he started kissing down my shoulder and then he went lower and lower and I got lost in this world where there's only me and him.
The next morning, I woke up in his arms and he was kissing my forehead softly.
"Good morning princess!"
"Good morning Bell!"
"Now what happen with the 'no sex for a week' thing."
"I just thought you deserved it because I kind of hide something from you..."
"It's fine Clarke. You're forgiven." He moves himself to be on top of me and kiss me.
"I love you Clarke. Forever." He said between kisses.
"I love you too Bellamy. Forever." I said between kisses too. He smiles.
And in that moment I knew that I wanted to spend the rest of my life with him, marry him, have children with him and grow old with him. He is the person I trust the most and I can't imagine my life without him by my side.
He is my confidant, my boyfriend, my one and only true love, a part of me and most of all he is and will always be my best friend...

The End

______________________________

Guys I just want you to know that it was a hard decision to make, but I think it's a great end to the book and I'm just afraid that if I continue it would became boring with the time. Also I have new projects like new ideas for maybe... another book:)
Thank you all again for voting and commenting I really appreciate it!
Until then may we meet again... in another book;)