Chapter 2

Clarke POV

We arrive at school 20 minutes before the first bell because we want to have time to talk to our friends. I was about to ask O and Bell if they were seeing them, when I felt two arms around my waist and someone kissing me on the cheek.
"Hey beautiful!" Finn! I turn around to kiss him.
"I missed you so much!"
"I know me too!" He kiss me again.
"Oh please! You've seen each other yesterday, and the day before, and the other day before."
"Bell stop! They're in love!"
"O! It doesn't change anything!"
"Yah! Come back when you'll have a real girlfriend and I'm pretty sure you won't have the same opinion."
"I don't think so!"
"Clarke I can't believe you live with them!" Raven says.
"Yeah... I must very love them."
"Not like you love me right?" I smile at him.
"Of course not! I love you more than anything." He smile.
"Alright guys we better go get our lockers and schedule before the first bell rings."
"Wow Bell! Can you be more bored than that. Come on it's our last year of high school!" We started walking toward the school and I went beside him and put my arm around his shoulder.
"Princess it may be our last year, but it's still school and-"
"You hate it! I know!"
The first bell rang and we all went to our classes.

*End of the day*

After school we all said good bye to our friend and kissed our boyfriend/girlfriend and we went back home. When O, Bell and I arrived I went in my room to change into more comfortable clothes and went back to the kitchen.
"Ok! Now that Princess is here. Who's cooking tonight?" That's one thing we always fight to decide who's cooking because we're all too lazy to do it. I look at O and we both turn to Bellamy.
"You!" We both said.
"Why is it always me who has to cook dinner?"
"Because you're the best in this house!"
"Yeah! And I should call you Princess 1 and Princess 2 because I'm totally obeying you two."
"Hey that's my nickname!" Bellamy raised an eyebrow at me.
"I thought you hated it."
"I hate it, but it still my nickname."
"Don't worry I won't call O princess because we all know here that you're the only princess in this house!"
"Just make dinner."
I went in the living room and watch an episode of New Girl.

After we ate I went in my room and fell asleep the minute my head touch the pillow.