Chapter 39

Clarke's POV

The second Tyler kissed me I pushed him away and look at him, shocked.
"Tyler I have a boyfriend!"
"I know I just- I like you a lot and I thought-"
"It doesn't work like that. I have a boyfriend and I love him."
"I know, but you and Bellamy don't even seem to be together. You just act like you're best friends!"
"That's because we've been best friends forever."
"Exactly! You've been best friends forever so why are you together?"
"Because we love each other. We're acting like before the only difference is that we do couple's things."
"Couple's thing? Like what?"
"Have you ever been in couple?"
"Yes-"
"So you should go know! Now I'm gonna text my boyfriend and I see you at school tomorrow!" I walk away and text Bellamy. I can not tell him about the kiss because as long as I am mad at Tyler, I still don't want Bellamy to hurt him.

*Time laps*

Bellamy stop the car in front of me and get out to open the passenger's door. But before he takes my waist and kiss me and we started to make out. At one point I pull away and smile.
"We should go home."
"Yeah. Let's go." We both got in the car and we started to head home. "So what did you guys watch?"
"The Scorch Trials."
"Was it good?" I smile.
"Yeah! And Dylan O'Brien is just so... sexy!" I see him roll his eyes.
"Princess you know that they treat sickness like this."
"Are you saying that I'm mentally sick for having crushes on actors?"
"That's exactly what I'm saying."
"We're not having sex in the next week."
"WHAT?" I smirk.
"You just called me crazy."
"I was kidding. And anyways you're my crazy girl."
"No sex for a week."
"It's not fair."
"Stop acting like a child. You'll survive a week without sex." He sigh.
"God it's gonna be a long week!" And I'm not sure I can hide something from you...