Chapter 15

*December 17th*

Bellamy's POV

It's been three months. THREE months that I've been trying to change my feelings toward Clarke. But it's not easy to change these feelings when you loved her all your life and you only realise it 16 years later.
I only told Octavia the truth about my feelings because she kind of force me to tell her. And now she understands that I don't want to lose her and that that's why I'm not telling her. But she still wants me to invite Clarke to the Winter bal. And to be honest I really want to, but how can I ask her without her being suspicious. Why does she has to be so perfect?
I'm a mess. And here I am laying on my bed, looking at the ceiling and thinking about her. Again. I have not stop thinking about her. Even when I sleep. This is killing me. She is killing me.
*knock knock knock*
"BELL! BELL! BELL!"
"Yes Princess?" She enters my room all smiling. Her smile.
"Ok. So you remember that guy I was talking you about?" Of course. How could I forget that my crush has a crush on another boy?
"Yeah. Sterling?"
"Yes... well guess what?"
"What?"
"He invited me to the Winter bal!" She squeal. Great. She's going with another guy.
"That's great Clarke." I try to sound excited for her, but I think my acting skills are not very good.
"Wow. Can you sound a little less enthusiastic? " She says sarcastically.
"Sorry. I'm not feeling very good today."
"What's wrong?"
"Don't worry I'll be fine."
"You're sure? I'm here if you want to talk about it."
"You want to know what's wrong? Well I'll tell you. I'm in love with you Clarke. I have been all my life and I realise it three months ago and now it's killing me because you're going to the Winter bal with someone else. Why do you have to be so perfect? You're the most amazing, beautiful, kind girl that I've ever known. I love you and I want you to be mine."
That's what I wanted to tell her, but instead I just deny everything.
"I'm okay. I'll just relax. And I'm happy for you." I fake smile.
"Okay well if you need anything I'll be in my room." She smile and went into her room.
"I need you, Princess." I whisper "I need you more than anything."