Chapter 38

Sorry I haven't updated in a while, but you know school and stuff. Anyways here's the next chapter and I am really sorry for what I just write.
-------------------------------------------------------

Clarke's POV

After school I headed home to get ready for tonight. I actually can't believe Bellamy let Tyler ask me to go out. But it still proves that he trusts me.

*At the movie theater*
"So which movie do you want see?"
"I don't know I thought you had an idea when you invited me." He laughs.
"Well I was thinking we would choose the movie together."
"Okay. Well there's The Scorch Trials that I wanted to go see..." (A/N Very good movie!;))
"Oh yeah! I've seen the first one."
"Yeah! And Dylan O'Brien is just so..."
"Clarke please don't." He pleads.
"What?" I laugh.
"Nothing. Let's get going."

*After the movie*

Tyler's POV

"Wow the movie was amazing!" Clarke exclaim.
"Yeah it was a great movie... so do you need a ride home?"
"No I'm fine. I'm gonna text Bellamy." Damn this guy.
"No need to disturb him I'll give you a ride."
"No no it's alrigth! Anyways he must be pacing around in the living room waiting for me to text him."
"Why are you staying with him?" She looks at me with a questioning look.
"What do you mean?"
"Well he's definitely jealous and I think a beautiful girl like you should be with someone who trust her."
"I'm sorry. I think you misunderstood what I said. Bellamy trust me and he is not jealous at all."
"Well it didn't seam like this when I talk to him earlier. Is everything going well between you two?"
"I think we should talk about something else I don't want to talk about my relationship with you."
"I'm just saying. Clarke you can trust me. I'll always be there if you need someone."
"Thank you, but I already have Octavia for that."
"What about Bellamy?"
"He's my boyfriend, of course he's always there for me." She started to walk away, but I grabbed her arm and spin her around, our faces just inches away.
"I was just saying if there's anything I'm always there." I whisper. I looked at her lips for a moment before crashing my lips on hers.