Chapter 28

Clarke's POV

I can't believe I just kiss Bellamy and told him I love him. I smile at that thought.
I'm in love with him. I feel like it's been so long and I finally got to tell him, but I just realised it.
We arrive in the living room and everyone was looking at us. Oh god! We talk that loud.
"Is everything ok?" Aurora asks. I look at Bellamy and he looks at me. We smile at each other. I look back at everyone.
"Yes. Everything's fine."
"It didn't seem fine earlier. You were screaming at each other." My mom says. I didn't know what to answer.
"They're always screaming at each other at home." O says. What would I do without her.
"Really?"
"Yeah! It's our way to evacuate our frustration. It's really helpful. Right Princess?"
"Yeah! I feel much better now."
"Wow! I'm gonna try this later." We all laugh. Bell went to sit next to his cousins and I went to sit next to O. Everybody had started different conversations. I hug O.
"Thank you soooo much. I didn't know what to reply."
"You better tell me what it was about."
"I'll tell you later."
"I'll meant now Clarke."
"Well I said later."
"Promise?"
"I promise." She hugs me.
"I love you C!"
"C?"
"Yeah! I never find you a nickname so..." I smile.
"I love you to O." We both laugh.
"Alright guys! It's gift time!" Dylan says.
"Yeah!" We all said.
This is always my favorite part. I just feel like I'm 10 again.

_____________________
For the next chapter do you want me to put where they open gifts or I jump to another time of the night?
Tell me what you think I should do.
Love you all!