Chapter 10

Clarke's POV

After Bellamy left my room I was smiling. I didn't know why, but I didn't care. I don't know why but even though I had just broken up with Finn, I wasn't really sad about it. Maybe I didn't really love him that much.
I get up from my bed and started to get ready for school.
*At school*
When we arrive at school all of our friends came rushing to us, asking so many questions about Octavia's picture. Bellamy had to go see a teacher before class so he let me alone to handle their questions.
“OMG! Are you together?”
“Since when?”
“How did it happen?”
“Have you been on a date already?”
OMG! Why did she had to post this picture?
I was about to say something when Finn arrive. He seems angry and sad, but I didn't care. He doesn't have the right to ask me to choose.
He came standing right in front of me and I have to try hard to hold back tears. It's not that easy after all.
“Wow! I'm impress Clarke. We broke up Friday and you're already with someone else. It also explains why you chose him and not me. Tell me how long have you been cheating on me.”
“What? Finn, Bellamy and I aren't together an-” He cuts me off before I can finish.
“Not together! Well the picture Octavia putted on instagram prove that it's not true.” He turns to look at our friends. “And all of you! You're all shipping then together and asking questions about them and not even one of you thought about me! What kind of friends are you?” He turns back to me.
“Finn I didn't broke up with you to be with Bellamy! Okay? We're not even together! I broke up with you because of the fact that you asked me to choose between my best friend, who I have known since I was born, and you. I can't believe you thought even one second I would choose you instead of him.”
He was about to reply something, but his face turn to full anger when Bellamy arrives behind me and starts talking.
“Alright I guess we can g-” He is cut off by Finn walking up to him and punch him in the face.
“Finn sto-” Bellamy punchs him in the face too. “Bellamy please don't!”
“Clarke, I'm not the one who punched fir-” Another fist comes flying to his jaw. A crowd started forming around us and they were all watching Bellamy and Finn punching each other and betting on who would win.
I was in middle watching them and I couldn't do anything because Raven and Octavia were pulling me out of the crowd. They fight during what felt like forever when the director, Mr. Jaha, came and pull them away from each other.
At this point I was crying. They were fighting because of me.
I didn't really heard what people were saying, but all of a sudden everyone was looking at me. Mr. Jaha walks toward me, holding Finn on one side and Bellamy on the other.
“Miss Griffin! I need you to come with me in my office please!”
I nod, not able to say anything.
If Bellamy gets in trouble because of me, I won't forgive myself for that.