Chapter 8

*Monday morning*

Octavia's POV

What is wrong with him. Usually he's the one who try to change the mood. Clarke must have notice my shock expression because she immediately try to justify his sudden change of attitude.
"Don't take it personally O. He's probably just in a bad mood because he didn't have sex last night." WHAT? He chose Clarke over one of his one night stand. OMG I knew it. Bell has feelings for Clarke.
"O, why do you seem so happy about what I just said?" Shit. She can never know what I just think about. She would hate me.
"... nothing." I lied.
"Ya... I'll do like I didn't suspect anything."
"Are you okay? I mean abou-"
"Yeah! Actually I feel pretty good for someone who just broke up with her boyfriend."
"Great!"
"I'm gonna go get breakfast before Mr piggy eats it all."
"Yeah!"
"I'm you want my opinion, you should do the same."
"Yeah! I just need to do something and I'll meet you in the kitchen."
"Okay."
She walks out of my room and I let out a breath that I didn't even know I was holding.
I really need to talk to Bellamy.

*A day later*

Bellamy's POV

I wake up at 7 this morning and I decide that it would be funny to wake Clarke up this early a Sunday morning.
When I got closer to her bedroom, I could hear music coming from it. What the hell?
I open the door.
"Prince-WOAH! WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING?" She's wearing training clothes and she's doing jumping jack.
"Oh! Morning Bell!"
"Are you training?"
"Yeah! I decided that it would be a good idea."
"Clarke. You hate everything that is related to sport."
"Well not anymore."
"Ok... well I'm gonna make some pankakes. You want some for after your... training?"
"Yes please, with fruits, whipped cream and chocolat on it." My jaw drop open.
"You want some iced sugar with that." I say sarcastically.
"That's a good idea!"
"I was kidding, but fruits? Are you sure?"
"Yes it's healthy! And I want iced sugar too!"
"Okay?" I close her bedroom door. What the hell happen to her?