Morning Awkwardness

"WAKE UP, GET OUT OF BED, RIGHT NOW OTHERWISE YOU'LL BE RUNNING AROUND AND YOU'LL BURN YOUR TOAST!!!" My Matt Smith alarm on my phone goes off at 5:30 in the morning. I groggy open my eyes and force myself to sit up in my bed so I don't fall back asleep. I rub my eyes and stretch my arms out with a groan as the early morning light seeps through the blinds.
"TURN THAT REPULSIVE THING OFF!" Loki yells from across the hallway. I smile mid-yawn as I hear his voice. Even this early he manages to make me smile. Yes, I admit it, I like Loki. It took me a week and a half to realize it, but I like him and I admit it. I don't know if I love him, but I like him for sure it's not just a freak of the hormones. He's.....different. but good different.
"I WILL IF YOU GET UP!" I yell back and not ten seconds later Loki has busted into my room and thrown the covers off my body and half across my room. I quickly try to cover myself up because I have a form-fitting black tank top on that is a bit low and shows off my bust and black short-shorts on that are too small for me so the cling to my legs and are at least an inch shorter than they are supposed to be Loki doesn't seem to notice but picks me up and sets me down in a sitting position on my desk before searching my bed for my phone. It doesn't take him long since it's under my pillow and he surprisingly figures out how to turn it off. He drops mt phone back onto my bed and turns around and looks at me. His mouth opens a little and his eyes spark with a fire I've never seen in him before as they travel slowly up and down my body until they reach my eyes and he takes a step towards me. Then another. When he gets close enough to me he grabs my knees and pulls my legs apart. He walks into my legs until his hips touch the desk. I instinctively wrap my arms around his neck and he places his hands on my waist. My insides are experiencing an overload. My legs seem to have a mind of thier own as they wrap themselves around his body as he gazes into my eyes. He leans in until our lips almost meet as my mind and heart are going crazy. Our lips barely brush together before a bright flash envelops the room and Loki jumps away from me faster than anything I've ever seen. I look across my room and there's a cylinder of light and color in front of my bed. Soon after it clears and there are burn marks of runes on my floor. And Thor is standing in the middle of it.
"God Thor what the hell?!" I half yell at him because he scared me half to death, He interrupted the moment Loki and I were about to have, and I'm confused as to what Loki was doing because out of all people he would never pick me.
"I'm sorry Lady Stark. My father wishes me to check upon you and my brother every so often. I can see that things are going quite smoothly though, are they not?" He asks. I nod at him.
"For the most part. Why can't Hiemdall do this?" I ask Thor.
"Hiemdall is......busy" Thor tells me, indicating that the topic is closed.
"Well, better be off, busy you know?" Thor asks awkwardly. I nod and the light comes back and Thor disappears with it. I look at Loki and he looks at me and both of us are blushing badly.
"Put clothes on, do your bathroom stuff like hair and teeth and then meet me in the den." I say very formally without looking at him. I feel awkward from two minutes ago. He says nothing but walks quietly out of my room as I bite my lip and say curses to myself in my head. I get up off my desk and walk over to my closet. I pick out a pair of black ripped jeans with chains on tham and an Andy Biersack tanktop with a white undershirt and black boots with a black choker necklace. Always been a goth. And desperately in love with Andy. But who isnt? I walk into the bathroom to find Loki shirtless and slicing his hair back with some gel Tony found for him. My whole body just goes, fuck functioning correctly. I'm going to try out cussing. See if I like it. It's strange but it's different. God Loki why? He looks at me and blushes a little. His eyes travel up and down my body, causing me to go full tomato.
"You look good." He says, curtly nids, and walks out, shutting the door behind him. I'm left standing there with my heart hammering inside my chest and a million questions all zooming around my brain. What happened in my room? What's happening to me? Did Loki just compliment me? How the hell is he so sexy? Why the hell is he so sexy? I like this cussing business. Loki walks back into the bathroom and looks at me sheepishly with nothing but black skinny jeans on.
"A shirt might be a good idea." He says before grabbing a black Metallica shirt off the counter that I didn't even realize was there until now.
"Yeah, a shirt might be helpful." I say sarcastically although a part of me doesn't want him to put a shirt on......