Call of Duty: Black Ops, Zombie Edition

I look up at Loki who is staring down at me. Sitting on his lap. Well this isn't awkward at all. I carefully get up off of his lap so I don't trip on the blankets. I plop down next to him and open Netflix on the tellie with my mind. I select Beauty and the Beast and it loads. While the movie is loading, my eyes notice a note on the glass table in front of me. I pick it up and read it.

Hey Rae, Chase and I have gone out. To get groceries and possibly a few movies. We will be back around 2:00, but until them, the house is all yours and Loki's. ;)
~Sofie

I roll my eyes and replace the note on the table and look at the dull, white clock on the wall. It's only about 11:30. And I'm starving. My stomach growls just as the movie starts. I start to get up to make myself something to eat but Loki beats me to it. I pause the movie with my mind.
"I am hungry as well." He says before walking out of the den. I can hear him rummaging around and I watch him through the window thing in the wall. He's so hot. I have a sudden urge for him to come back and sit next to me. Why? Why do I want him coming back? He's making me food. Why would I want him to stop making me food? He opens the freezer and pulls out a pizza box (different than last night. Apparently, Sof and Chase ate it all). He opens the box, but that's as far as he gets. He just opens the box. He looks around cluelessly, and I let him for a couple minutes, chuckling to myself before getting up and helping him. I open a drawer underneath the over and pull out a cookie sheet type of pan. I put the pizza on the pan and set the oven to 350 degrees. I shoo Loki back to the den so we are not standing here awkwardly for about the five minutes it takes for the oven to hear up. Finally the oven dings, signaling that it's ready to have a pizza cooked in it. I put the pizza in. Now all we have to do is wait 15 minutes. I set the timer on the oven before waltzing back into the den, plopping down next to Loki, and restarting the movie. I lay down on one of Chase's pillows on my side and start to curl my legs up to my chest, even though I want to stretch out, now that I don't have any cramps at the moment. But I don't want the awkwardness of touching Loki, so I start to curl into a ball. Loki catches one of my ankles and I freeze. He puts his hand under both of my ankles and lifts my legs onto his lap. I shrug and stretch out all the way. Loki rests his hands on my calf. He keeps his eyes glued to the screen, as if that never happened. Everywhere we are making contact has ignited into tingles and my heart rate has picked up. I just blame it on hormones and continue watching the movie. After a few minutes, Loki starts drawing small circles on my leg, making my guts feel weird. The timer on the oven goes off, saving me. I jump up and quickly walk into the kitchen. I look back through the window thing in the wall and Loki is glued to the screen, seemingly unphased by my sudden absence. I take out an oven mit before pulling the pizza out and setting it on a rag. I take the pizza off the black pan with a silver spatula before putting the dirty pan in the sink. I cut the pizza in half and put each half on its own plate. I walk back into the den and set both of them down on the table before walking back into the kitchen and pouring both of us some Pepsi. By the time I am back in the den with Loki, he's already eaten at least one slice and a half.
"Hungry much?" I ask sarcastically. He smirks.
"Every day. Why?" He says. I roll my eyes and sit down, setting both of our drinks on the table in the process. We finish eating about the time when Belle first walks into the Beasts castle and he meets Lumier. Beast reminds me of Loki, but with a different past. Both of them are hard and broken. They both need to be fixed. And they need love to do so. Loki seems very intent on the movie. I lay back down after I finish eating and put my legs back on his lap, half of me hoping he will put his hands on them and the other half wanting to retract my legs and go hide. The hormonal side wins and I leave my legs there. After a little bit, Loki's hands find their way back to their perch making my skin ignite into tingles again. He draws small circles on my legs and it actually feels good. Loki's eyes go a little red at some points, and other times, I can see the rage, the anger, and the hurt in his eyes. When the movie ends, he says nothing. He just looks at me, he looks at me like he's trying to figure something out. He looks into my eyes and our eyes lock.
"What are you doing to me?" He asks, confused, after a little while.
"I could ask the same of you." I say. Both of us give each other weird looks. His hands remain on my legs though. I need an escape from this awkward moment. Good job Loki is already touching me. I telepathically make Tonys credit card come to me before I teleport to a random Walmart somewhere. Loki just looks dazed by what just happened.
"Why did you take us here?" He asks while looking around. The building with fake tile flooring and white cinder block walls with nothing but rows and rows of merchandise sitting on shelves that take up the majority of the huge building.
"I have Tonys credit card and there's something I want to buy." I say and start walking, dragging Loki along with my mind. He eventually stops trying to fight it and walks next to me willingly. I go straight for the section with all the games and consoles and stuff. I buy an Xbox 1, an extra controller, FIFA 14, and COD: Black Ops. I teleport us back home. The cashier was not very nice to put it simply. I don't feel like remembering our conversation. Loki did nothing throughout the whole ordeal though. At least he's starting to act like himself again. That is a good thing, right? Or do I want him to be the way he was this morning?
"What is that?" Loki asks when I get it open. We are back at the apartment in the den, sitting across from each other and opening my packages.
"An Xbox."
"I figured that out. I can read. But, what does it do?" He asks.
"You play games on it."
"I don't see how I can play any sort of game on that thing." He says as I hook it up to the tellie. I hook up both controllers and turn it on and put it on the right channel. I sit down on the futon next to Loki and set a black controller in his lap.
"What am I to do with this?" He asks.
"Pick it up."
"Then what?"
"I will teach you."
"Alright." I put COD in with my mind and the game starts. I put it on Zombies because it's the most fun, or at least that's what I think. I teach Loki how to play, and he's actually really good at it for his first time ever. We make it up to 10 rounds before he dies. I usually make it up to about 35 before I die. The Hell Hounds are one of my favorite things to kill. He looks at me and smirks, I smirk back before starting a new game. We play on Zombies for a while, only I am muttering at the screen. Loki looks focused, but says nothing. I would be saying all kinds of stuff, but I might scare Loki off and you haven't lived until you have played zombies in COD. I get overwhelmed by a freak zombie spawn and freak out.
"Loki help me." I say while frantically pressing random buttons and hoping for the best.
"Alright, where are you?" He asks, already on his way.
"Downstairs in the middle of a zombie mob. And dying fast." He nods while I'm still mutalating my controller in a sad attempt to live. Finally Loki arrived and he and I kill them off together. I show him how to revive me and he does so. Afterwards, both of us are screaming at the tellie.
"Die creature of hell!"
"Die!"
"Arrh!"
"Die in a death hole!"
Most of our comments include die. Or random noises when one of us gets attacked and we are trying not to die. Some are just angry sentences. And others are actually talking t each other, about the game of course, warnings and such. We are sitting on the futon and my legs are no longer on Loki's lap, but we are sitting as close as we can get to one another. And my skin wot stop tingling and mutant butterflies in my gut won't land. But I ignore it and keep playing. I will glance at Loki every now and then and I can see he does the same to me out of the corner of my eye, but think nothing of either actions. I didn't notice the time until now. It's just about 2:00. As if on que, Sof and Chase walk through the door carrying five grocery bags each. They happen to walk in right as Loki dies, causing an outburst.
"DANGIT SWEET MOTHER OF ODIN!" Loki says angered. Except it's not dangit. My friends freeze, but I'm immune to it by now. I leave the game on the home menu for now. Loki looks at me confused. I gesture to my friends with my eyes. He turns around, gets up, goes in his room, and shuts the door. Just a bit blunt don't you think? I help them put away groceries (which I had to hold myself back from because there are Cosmic Cupcakes) and reach for the last bag. Sof snatches it away from me before I can touch it. I shrug and start walking back into the den eating an apple. If she wants to do more work that's fine with me.
"Don't you want to know what's in the bag?" She asks. I stop and turn around, giving her a glare.
"My dear friend, what is in that bag?" I ask. We start circling around the island countertop and Chase is watching from the doorway. I could just read he mind, but I respect my friends and their space so I leave third minds alone. Well, I don't know if I can consider Chase a friend, and that hurts. A lot. I blink a few times to clear up my eyes and swallow hard to get rid of the lump in my throat. I feel a mixture of anger and sadness towards Chase. I shift my focus back to Sof. But Chase will be leaving, and soon.
"You'll have to catch me if you want to know!" She says and makes a run for the front door. She is on that side of the counter. Clever girl. By the time I get out the door, which she shut behind her, she's halfway down the hallway. I slowly start to catch up with her, but when I'm within a yard away from her, she reaches the elevator, presses the down button, the elevator opens to my dismay, she presses the button the shuts the elevator doors and I try to slip inside, but the gap is too narrow and it won't open when I put my hand in front of the door. I press the down button for both elevators and wait impatiently. I could use my peers through all of this, I am capable of going from 0-90 and faster at the drop of a hat, and I could just teleport down there, and I could just read her mind, but where's the fun in that? Besides, I would have to explain to her how I did everything and I've been hiding my powers from my friends for 18 years and I'm not going to let them know I have them now. And I want to see the look on Sofie's face when I do catch her. She believes with every fiber of her being that she is faster than I am. She is definitely not. Finally a door opens after I've been impatiently shifting my weight from foot to foot for 30 seconds. A family of five slowly creep their way out because it's all young children (busy much?) and I stand there putting on a fake friendly face before bolting into the elevator and pressing every button I can to make the doors close faster and the elevator go down faster. I finally get down to the lobby. Start from the bottom and work your way up, and I'm using the stairwell, just in case. To my surprise, Sof is sitting in a chair in the lobby in the corner with the bag sitting on the table next to her. Then I realize what they are. Movies. She mentioned them in her note.
"I know what's in the bag so there's no point in running anymore." I say and cross my arms over my chest after I'm about a meter away from her. She sighs and tosses me the bag, also realizing I trapped her without her realizing it. Sof is a good friend but not the sharpest tool in the shed. I catch the bag and look inside. The Terminator, Shooter, and The Conjuring. Great, all serious movies plus horror. Not that I'm complaining about the first two, but I hate horror. I watched one with Tony when I was five, I didn't sleep for a week and ever since then I've had a place of hatred in my heart towards horror movies. And Sof knows this.
"Sof," I whine, "you know I hate horror!" She smirks.
"That's why I bought it." She says proudly. I give her a confused look.
"Explain further." I demand. Her smirk grows wider. And I realize I have no shoes on but I don't care.
"I thought that you and Loki could watch it together, tonight, alooone." She says innocently and drags out the "o" in alone. I roll my eyes.
"No." I say.
"Yes."
"No."
"Yes."
"No."
"Y-" A hand placed on my shoulder, spinning me around stops our argument thing.
"Why hello beautiful, haven't seen you down here for a while." TJ purrs. I jerk my shoulder out of his grip, so he places his hands on my waist, making me mad enough to want to beat the crap out of him. Actually, I wanted to do it as soon as I felt a hand on my shoulder, this just fuels the fire. I leave my arms at my sides and clench my fists. I see Sof glance at my hands out of the corner of my eye. She takes a few steps back to give me space.
"Please stop, leave me alone, and get your hands off me." I say dangerously. He would already be on the ground right now, but if police hear about this I have to ask him to stop before I attack him or it won't be considered self-defense. That is, if he doesn't stop.
"And why would I want to do that?" He asks darkly, slowly pulling me closer to him. That's it. I punch him hard in the jaw and I hear a satisfying crack signaling that I broke his jaw. I knocked him to the ground with the force and he is sitting on the ground trying not to cry and cradling his jaw. I kneel down into his level and he looks at me with fear in his eyes. Mine probably have a dangerous look in them. Good, he should be afraid of me. I am a monster, after all. Focusing my attention back on TJ to rid thoughts of my haunted past, I look him dead in the eyes and he attempts to avoid mine.
"That's why." I say dangerously, before storming back to the elevator, not caring if Sof is following. She catches the elevator at the last possible moment and we ride in uncomfortable silence. Me still trying to calm down. I finally calm down, when the elevator stops. Both of us get out and walk back to my apartment. I unlock the door to find Chase playing my Xbox. Even when we were friends I only let him and my other friends touch it without permission. I am extremely fond of my Xbox.
"Chase!" He snaps his head to me and his nervous eyes land on my furious form. I growl and storm off into my room and slam the door so hard I hear a small crack. I run my hand through my curls and flop ungracefully onto my bed. I let out a low, annoyd, moan before grabbing a brand new notebook and pencil that Sof got me. I grab my phone and headphones, turn on Pandora (Rock Hits Radio, duh), and start writing about something along the lines of Beauty and the Beast. Except Beast is a Dragon and Beauty is an immortal girl. Same basic storyline though. (A/N: If you guys want you can take the beauty and the beast dragon idea, I'm not going to use it. If you are having writers block and I just saved you, you're welcome.) When I get done with about half the first chapter ad my nerves have calmed down, I hear a knock coming from the bathroom door. I only hear it because it's loud enough to be heard over Three Days Grace. I pause my music and writing to get up and answer the door. I open it with a blank face, clear of emotion. Loki's face is the same. I avoid his eyes. We stand there awkwardly for about a minute before both of us talk at the same time.
"Can I talk to you?" We say at the same time. We both smile.
"Yes." We say at the same time again and we laugh lightly. He jerks his head towards his room and them walks away and I follow him. I need to talk to him because I need to discuss with someone other than Sof where Chase will be staying next because she always goes against me. And right now it's two against one. If I can get it two against two, we can settle this. But I'm outvoted for the moment. But I wonder what Loki has to say.