What Boredom Reduces Me To

My room is a round room with an open balcony covering the whole wall that is facing the city. The temperature in Asgard is like Spring on Earth. Not freezing, but not boiling either. It's perfect, so I don't mind that. The walls and floor are gold like the rest of the castle. I have a bed with lavish dark blue blankets and drapery that curves with the wall. It's about the size of a twin bed. Two people could fit in it, but it's not recommended at all. In the middle of the room is a round rug that has many different colors and foreign designs on it. In the middle of the rug is a small wooden table with a gray, metal cup and a bowl of grapes on it. The room is quite beautiful, yet a bit small. As long as I don't have to live here for the rest of my life. I would go insane without Pandora and my notebooks to write my imagination out in. Those things help me with telepathic flares. When I get extremely angry, which tends to be a lot in New York, my telepathy flares and it goes out of control. I read minds and cause people pain without consent with flare-ups. I'm getting better and better at controlling it as the years go by. In fact, I've almost got it mastered. Music and writing help me calm down though. What causes me to get extremely angry are extremely stupid people. There's a lot of that in New York. I just can't understand how some people can be so oblivious to EVERYTHING. I've had people walk right into me, while they were looking at me, and then say "oh sorry, I didn't see you there." And keep freaking walking. HOW DID YOU NOT SEE ME?! YOU WERE LOOKING RIGHT AT ME!!!! Anyway, it looks like in going to have a boring night in Asgard. Yay. At least I leave with Loki in the morning. That's when my troubles really begin. How am I going to babysit a psycho murderer without loosing him?! Not to mention I'm a clutz and I'm going to be extremely awkward around him. Whenever I get around hot guys, well guys in general, even if I don't like them I still freak out for some odd reason.
"Do you like it Lady Stark?" Thor asks behind me, snapping me out of my thoughts. I turn to him and smile.
"Yeah thanks." I say. I turn around and stretch out on the bed.
"If you need anything, just tell me." Thor says and points to his head. I let out a light giggle and he walks out, closing the big, golden, extremely intricately designed door shut.
"Oh Thor?!" I half yell and sit up on the bed, remembering something I wanted to ask him. The door opens again.
"Yes Lady Stark?" Thor asks politely.
"If I get bored, can I wander around?" I ask and Thor's face instantly goes from friendly to commanding.
"I don't think the Orefather would like that." Thor says. I take that as a no. I ungracefully lay back down on the bed and let out an annoyed sigh. I hear the door close and footsteps soon after. I look at the table and reach for the cup. I drink the water, how exotic, out of it and then lay back down on the bed while throwing the cup in the air and catching it. While laying down. It's quite entertaining if you are trapped in a room. They should have just put Loki and I together in a cell, because I feel like I'm in a cell. After about five minutes of throwing and catching the cup, the boredom has become excruciating. I need to do something, to cause mischief, to annoy someone, ANYTHING! I sit up and put the cup back on the table and tip toe to the wooden door. I try the handle and it's unlocked. I open the door just a crack and look to see if anyone is out there. There aren't any guards at my door which is a relief. There are two women walking across the hall in front of my door, one blonde and in a pink lavish dress, and the other a redhead in a blues lavish dress. "Oh, you want to cause mischief do you?" Loki asks me. I mentally groan. "Yes. Why is this all of a sudden your business?" I ask him. "I was simply curious. Is that a crime?" He asks me. "No." I state simply. "What are you planning to do to them?" Loki asks, arrogance completely gone out if his voice. "I was going to move them around and knock stuff over to scare them but I can't." I say. "Oh. Well that's a shame for you. Good luck causing problems without any real powers." Loki says arrogantly. I growl at him and he laughs evilly at my misery. I block him completely out and instead decide to wait until the women leave around the corner. They do and I look to my right, no one. So I ease the door gently open it and close it, trying to make as little noise as possible. I walk down to the right in the hall and come upon an intersection. I turn left without thinking and run into something rock solid. I back up a little to see Thor's armor and I look up to see an irritated Thor looking down at me through his golden locks. Huh, goldylocks. I might as well call him that. I just smile at him from my newfound name for him.
"I thought I told you to stay in your room." Thor says almost parent like. Well, if he has Loki for a brother, I guess he kind of has to be. I just shrug.
"I got bored." I say plainly. Thor ushers me back into my room and this time leaves someone outside my room. Wow Thor, I'm telepathic remember? I makes hologram of myself and the hologram walks through the door. I hear the guard start telling at my hologram to get back in my room.
"But I don't feel like it." My hologram says, then I send it off running down the hallway. I do the same things that I did the first time I escaped except more cautiously. I check around every corner and sneak around making barely any noise except for my light footsteps against the cool floor. I never got the chance to put my McDonalds shirt over my Mickey one so I still have it on. I don't even know why I have a Mickey shirt. I never watch him and I probably never will. I probably got it for Christmas or something and decided to keep it for some obscene reason. I'm doing pretty well, until I hear the echo of Thor's agitated growl. That's when I panic. I make myself appear to be wearing a blue lavish dress with my hair in a bun, redhead, and a cape. Because who doesn't love capes? I hear running footsteps behind me and assume it's Thor. Where is that girl?! I read in Thor's mind. He's angry all right. He bumps into me while he's running and mutters an apology to me over his shoulder.
"Thor!" I say and he stops and turns around with a forced smile.
"Yes?" He asks politely.
"Who are you looking for? Did Loki escape?!" I ask and fake a panic. I see concern seep into Thor's features and he puts a hand comfortingly on my shoulder.
"No, nothing like that. His babysitter did." Thor says, the last part bitterly, rude. I nod and pretend to calm down from my fake panic attack. I lie telepathy and messing with people.
"Oh, okay good." I say with a sigh of fake relief and put a hand to my chest for effect.
"Yes well, she is not much better than him. She isn't evil, just mischievous. Like him. Have you seen her? She has long curly hair and is wearing Earthen clothes." Thor asks and I shake my head innocently. Wow, he really doesn't like me does he? He nods and runs off down a hallway to my left. I keep walking and as soon as I'm in a shadow I turn back into my original form with a golden light emitting from my change. I don't really like my hair. I want long, straight, dark brown hair. Maybe if I can figure out how to change my hair besides a hologram I'll be happy with my hair. I've tried it before and it failed. Miserably. It made my hair curlier. I had to straighten it for a week to go back to it's original form. How much I hate to say it, I think I need Loki's help with this. He seems to know a lot more about telepathy than I do. "Loki?" I ask annoyed. "What do you want now?" Loki asks aggravated. "Do you know how to change biology?" I ask. A little blunt don't you think? "Yes, although I'm not very good at it. And I'm certainly not doing it for you. You played a part in putting me in this cell with these mueling quims." Loki says harshly. Okay then. I walk around the halls, pointlessly, getting bored again. Loki speaks to me again. He's getting on my nerves this one. Why do I have to babysit him? Why can't Thor do it? Loki is his brother after all. "Out of curiosity, what needs to be changed?" Loki asks curiously. "My hair." I say bluntly. "That's a stupid reason." Loki says. "No it's not. Why isn't it a good reason?" I ask. "Because I'm not wasting real power on a mortal who wants her hair changed. Besides, I thought you might want to do something to my brother." Loki says harshly. Yep. He's on my nerves now. I swear if I'm locked in a house with him I will murder him. I walk out into the throne room and instinctively stick to the shadows. I'm too focused on Odin to hear the footsteps behind me. In my defense, there's more than just Odin in that room. A hand like iron is clamped to my shoulder and I turn around getting ready to knock someone out cold. It's a guard. My guard. The one I tricked. And he's with Thor. Fan-blinking-tastic.
"You will stay in that room if I have to tie you down." Thor says angrily. Finally, I can see some sort of relation between Thor as Loki. I sulk behind Thor with the guard behind me and back to my room.
"I can't come out at all?" I ask him one last time. He sighs annoyed.
"There's a celebration tonight. I shall bring you to that. Only if you stay in this room." Thor says and walks out before I can reply. I sigh exasperated and collapse on the bed once more. I might as well sleep if I can't do anything else. So I close my eyes and, sooner than I expected am drifting off into a dreamless sleep.