Reese's. I want Reese's

Start from the beginning

          "Scott? Where are you going?" Stiles' voice made me turn to face him and Scott was standing up even though the state he was in should have stopped him. "Boyd. He's gonna do something." Stiles mouth dropped as he glanced at me. "Okay, what? How do you know?" I stood slightly and looked at Boyd. "His hands." Stiles turned to me and I nodded. "He's baring claws." Stiles nodded quickly as Scott went to the front of the bus. As he left Stiles turned to me and his face fell.

          "Whoa Jayla are you alright?" I nodded tightly with an eyebrow raised. "Yeah of course I am. Why wouldn't I be?" His eyes flicked over my face and in that moment I felt really insecure. "You just look really pale. Are you sick?" Scrunching up my face I shook my head. "No, not that I know of." He nodded and he leaned forward, placing the back of his hand against my forehead. "Hm your foreheads not hot, but it's sweaty. Are you sure you're okay?"

          "Yes Stiles, I'm fine." Scott came back and Stiles stood to let him sit back down. "Crisis averted?" Scott nodded as Stiles sat back down. "Okay, good. 'Cause we got another problem. Ethan keeps checking his phone, like, every five minutes. It's like he's waiting for something, you know, like, a message or a signal of some kind. I don't know, something evil though, I can tell. I have a very perceptive eye for evil, but you know that."

          "Stiles focus." He nodded and Scott glanced up at Danny and Ethan. "I don't like that he's sitting with Danny." My eyes traveled up to the pair a few rows ahead of me and shrugged. "I don't know. I mean maybe he actually likes Danny-" Stiles hit my arm and I frowned. "Ow, why'd you do that?" My head snapped to him as soon as he made contact with my leg and his eyes were wide. "You did not seriously just say 'maybe he actually likes Danny' seriously? You think it's a coincidence that they come and instantly Ethan goes for Danny and Aiden goes for Lydia?"

           I shrugged as I slumped back in my seat. "I don't know. It's possible. I mean Ethan seems to be the more conservative of the the two." Stiles shook his head along with Scott as they looked at me. "No no, they're both evil. I'm gonna ask Danny to see what's going on, Jay let me see your phone." I shook my head quickly as I looked at him. "What? No! Use your own phone Stilinski." He slid off his seat and reached into my pockets, taking my phone, and moving back before I could even process what he was doing.

           "Seriously? Okay at least let him know its you." His eyebrows furrowed as he shook his head. "The point of using your phone is to not let him know it's me, now if you'll let me." He unlocked my phone with the password that only he aside from Scott knew and pulled up Danny's number. "What are you even asking him?"

           "Just asking him to ask Ethan why he keeps checking his phone." I nodded and rolled my eyes leaning my head back on the seat. "Why the hell will this ache not go away?" Scott lifted his head to look at me with concern in his eyes. "What ache?" I shrugged and glanced down at my stomach. "I don't know but ever since last night I've had this freaking ache in my side but it was worse before, Isaac took some of the pain earlier."

"Are you hurt?" I shook my head and lifted my shirt to show him my stomach. A complete replica of what happened with Isaac earlier. "No. Not even a scratch." He examined my side from his seat and nodded. "That's weird." I nodded. "Yeah, trust me I know. How's it going Stiles."

"Someone close to him won't make it through the night." Scott nodded as he sighed. "Ennis." I nodded and bit my lip. "Does that mean Derek might still be alive? If Ennis made it then maybe Derek did too." Stiles nodded and stood up, trying to get Coach to stop for something to eat or a bathroom break. "You know, there's, like, a food exit about a half a mile up. I don't know if we stop and then maybe...: Coach blew his whistle and shook his head. "We're not gonna stop."