Throw it all away

Emily's POV

I can't believe i lost, I never lose at this game, but honestly i don't care, it just gave me a great chance to do something with Alison. I used to get so mad when I lost playing that game, but now... I don't feel anything about it, seriously, what is this girl doing to me?

"Hey lets go outside" She says smiling at me.

"Sure" I say giving that smile back, I can't help it, just seeing her smiling makes me smile.

We walk out still laughing about the game, she's telling me so excited who nervous she was in case she lost the three games but she didn't and even losing one game, she feels so proud about herself. I can't help but laugh and make some jokes about what we are gonna do tonight, we're gonna make a real trouble, everyone in here loves when there's some trouble and what they love the most is be a part of it, they'll throw food too when they'll see us doing it.

"I'm gonna get two notes in just one day, yeeess!" She says raising her arms and making like she was excited about it.

"Such a badass" I say laughing at her.

She just laughs too and hit me on my arm. I smile and I look at the ground, I feel so good when I'm around her... I can't even explain what I feel when our eyes connect. We go outside, she's looking at the tree, so I guess we're gonna go there. We start to walk but suddenly someone stops us by standing directly in front of us, it's Hanna.

"Ali... can we talk please?" Says the blonde girl with a sad face.

I don't say anything, I just look at Alison waiting for her answer, now she looks angry, but I know she's gonna say yes and I'm not gonna be able to be with her 'till the night.

"Yeah, we need to talk" Says Alison serious, then she looks at me and makes a little smile.

"See you later, don't you dare to don't go to the dinner" She says in the usual tone she talks to me, joking and laughing.

"I would never miss it" I say in the same tone.

With that she smiles again and then walks away with Hanna. I see them disappear, they are going inside. I don't know what to do know, I have nothing to do. I turn to go inside too, but right when I start to walk I see Aria coming out, well I guess I have something to do now because she's looking directly at me and basically running to me... let's see what happened now.

"Fields come here" She says like... excited but angry at the same time.

"Wow , what happens?" I say nervous and little bit scared, when Aria goes like this, it means is something important.

"We have to talk, now" She says grabbing my hand and starting to walk to the dirty tables in the other side of the patio.

When we get there, we are alone, she sits on the table and I sit next to her. She stays quiet for a few seconds just looking at me, with the same angry face. When I'm almost about to explode because of this weird tension her face changes, excitement is all I see right now.

"Can I ask you something?" She says with a smirk, oh god, she really scared me.

"You fucking scared the shit out of me, but yeah you can ask" I say taking a deep breath, I don't what is she going to say.

"Don't run away or shout at me okay?" She says as a warning, now I know it's going to be something that bothers me, probably something about me.

"Okay" I say anyway, I wanna know.

"You like Alison?" She says with a cute face, but what?!

I can't say anything, how the hell did she notice? I just stay staring at her with a shocked face.