Clear

Emily's POV

I still can't believe what happened, she kissed me, she feels the same way I feel about her. Right now i feel like a whole new person, because all I feel right now it's new for me, I haven't felt this way since a long time ago, and not even in the same way... this is just amazing. We've been talking for more than an hour, she told me some things about her life. I don't want to tell her my life before this, I just don't feel ready to tell her yet, but she's not making any questions, so I think she's gonna respect it. Right now we're sitting on the floor, next to each other, our legs are touching, it doesn't feel weird or awkward anymore.

"So yeah, my childhood was good, I had friends and toys, all a six year old kid wants" She says with a melancholic look to the ground "But then high school came, and everything messed up" She says with a sad tone.

"That age is hard for everyone" I say trying to make her see that I understand her, my teenage age was actually horrible.

"Yeah" She says with a little laugh. "Oh by the way, I have bad news" She keeps saying, but not with that little smile on her face.

"What is it?" I ask her looking directly at her.

"Hanna told me that Jenna is going after me too" She says with a little smile again.

"Why are you smiling?" I ask her smiling to, I can't help it.

"Because i think it's funny, she's acting like a 13 year old kid" She answers me still laughing.

Most people in here act like that, including me sometimes, but not all the time, when I have to be serious I get more than serious. But when I have an opportunity to just have fun I can be the most childish girl in here. Jenna should get more than just a bruised eye, she did a lot of things and she's gonna do more. Suddenly I have a perfect idea, I feel a smirk growing on my face, I can't help it, it's gonna be so fun.

"What is that face for?" She asks me laughing at me.

"I just had a great idea" I say excited as I get closer to her, even more than we already are.

"Tell me then" She says getting closer too.

"If she wants to play to be a child, let's show her who is the real child in here" I say making obvious what is my plan.

At first she looks at me confused, but then she gets it.

"You troublemaker" She says smiling.

"Let's just have a little fun with her, she's obviously going serious with this, but we can do it as a game, just doing stupid things" I say getting more excited.

"Like, not hurting her?" She asks me kind of confused again.

"Yeah, just to annoy her. Is way more funny than actually hurt her" I say nodding my head.

"Mmmmm" She says questioning if she's gonna help me or not "Count with me, she made me get a note" She says laughing.

"Yes!" I say excited raising my arms "We're gonna make that little bitch want to go to the hole" I say getting even more excited, she's gonna get what she deserves.

She just looks at me, probably I look like a child right now because of how excited I am. She gets closer, and closer. She leans in and slowly kisses me. It still feels like the first time, I grab her hand and she grabs mine back, which makes me smile between our kiss. She separates and I open my eyes, all I can see are her beautiful blue eyes.

"About yesterday... I just wanted you to know that I didn't do anything because I didn't know if that was real or if imagined it" She admits with a shy voice.