Finally

Alison's POV

"Why were you there" Asks the guards, for the third time.

They took me right after they took Emily. I didn't try to scape, I just let them grab my arms and take me here, where we are right now. They put handcuffs on my wrists again and made sit on this chair, in this room. I didn't know this place existed, no one ever talked to me about it. It's like one of those little rooms with a wall that's actually a glass, and everyone is listening and seeing you through that thing. They took me here and now they are asking questions, about everything.

"Please, listen to me" Says the guard starting to get nervous.

But they didn't even let me talk to Cece and Hanna. They were there, they saw how the guards took Emily, how they took me.

"Inmate!" He raises his voice.

"I was there because it's my room!" I answer with the same tone, almost screaming.

"You shared that room with Fields right?" He asks as he notes things on a paper.

"Yes" I say, but he already knew.

"Where you alone? Fields and you" He asks looking at me again.

"We were there calmed and then suddenly this other girl appeared and attacked us, I already told you" I say annoyed, I want to get out of here.

"You had problems with that girl?" He asks me getting annoyed to, because of the way I'm talking to him.

"Yes" I say, remembering her bleeding out on the floor.

"Your roommate, Fields, killed her?" He asks staring at me, with a really serious face.

I look down. I killed her, Emily didn't so anything. But I can't say now that I did it, everything would be even worse than it already is. I look at him again.

"It was in self-defense. That girl was trying to kill both of us, the knife was hers" I explain him, I want to get Emily out of this problem.

"What happened exactly?" He asks noting more things.

"She came and attacked us. She went to both us, hitting us. In one moment she beat up Fields, and came to me. She cut me on my arm" I say showing him. They didn't let me go to the doctor. I don't know how is my face, probably with bruises and cuts is. But the one on the arm it's pretty deep and it's bleeding. "She was about to stab me, but Fields attacked her. I fell on the ground and all I saw was them fighting. Spencer was about to stab her but suddenly Fields had the knife and in less than a second the knife was inside of the girl" I describe what happened to me, that final part...

"You think that girl could have been the one that killed this other girl a few days ago?" He asks now. I think he believed me.

I make a little laugh, in desperation. They are so stupid, if the just thought about it for a second they could have realized that it was her. Aria was our friend, she was in our group. First she gets killed and then we almost got killed, it's not that hard.

"Why are you laughing?" Asks me the guard, confused.

"Of course it was her" I say. "It's not that hard to see" I add, looking down at my hands, full of blood... but not only mine.

"Why is that easy to see?" He asks more confused.

"The other girl that was murdered was our friend, and now we almost got killed. It was her all the time, just look for her name in the police files or something" I explain him. Ugh, dumb people.

"Did she work alone?" He asks noting and noting more things.

"Melissa Hastings, her sister" I say.