The war begins

Emily's POV

I wake up with the lights hitting me right on my face. I remember the first weeks in here, I couldn't take it, but now I'm used to it, it doesn't bother me anymore. I sit on my bed and look at my lazy roommates, like always they'll be the last ones to get to the shower and they'll have cold water. I jump out from my bed and I see the new girl behind her sheets. I smirk for myself, I can't help it, it's so funny to annoy her. I get closer and I take off the sheets. She jumps and looks at me scared, i can't so anything but laugh.

"Good morning blondie" I say laughing.

She doesn't say anything, like always, just take her bathroom things and walk out still with one hand on her head. I look around, I probably wake them up, the three girls are looking at me with a bad face, even Laura.

"Calm down, it was just a joke" I say still laughing as i grab my bathroom things and I walk out.

It's shower time for me too, I'm thinking what I'm gonna do to her. I walk in and I see her talking with Hanna, shit, I don't want to mess up with her again, last time we had problems both of us almost ended on the hole, or "Special Spot", like asshole Fitz call it. He thinks that calling it like that it's less horrible, but I've been there two times and it's the worst thing that could happen to you in here. You're alone in a small room with just a bed and a toilet and you can't get out, it's like the biggest punishment you can get, and it's horrible. The showers are separated by two little walls, but if you're tall like me you can see above from the walls, and basically look at the whole bathroom. I take off my clothes and I turn on the shower. I hear the other girls talking, I hear the water of the other showers running out, noise everywhere, I can't wait to get out and take a quiet and calm shower. I close my eyes and I relax, feeling the warm water on my skin. Suddenly i hear her voice, Alison's, is close to me. I open my eyes again and I see her walking into a shower close to me, there's only another shower between us. I see her face, she's so uncomfortable and she's blushing, so she's shy. I know what I'm gonna do, just to make her feel uncomfortable for a minute. I walk out from my shower totally naked, and I walk into hers. She tries to cover her body, but I'm just looking at her eyes.

"Hi blondie, would you please give some shampoo? I forgot mine in our room" I say smirking, I can't help it.

"No, and get out" She says in a rude tone, but in a different way, she sounded... intimidating.

I can't believe she answered me in that way, honestly I didn't expected it, and I don't what to do. She never answered me like that before. I just walk away to my shower again, what the hell happened to me, I wanted to be rude with her but nothing came from my mouth and... i'm feeling something weird, something i haven't felt in my whole life. This girl is different, I wasn't right the other day at the cafeteria, she's dangerous. I finish my shower and I dress up again, it's breakfast time, I have to talk with Cece and Aria about this. I meet them the first month I was here, they were new too and when that thing happened they were the only ones who I had by my side and they didn't run away in the other direction when I walked around. They are brave and funny, basically they are the only ones I care about in this place. I leave my thing on my bed and I walk out fast. The breakfast alarm didn't sound yet but I don't care, I walk into the cafeteria and I sit on the table, just thinking. I don't know why is this affecting me that much, everyone did what I told them to do for years and now this girl comes here and dares to disobey me. I think I'm afraid of losing control. I hear the alarm and I see people walking in, I'm not hungry, I still don't understand what happened to me in the showers. I feel someone sitting next to me, I see Cece with her usual funny face looking at me, in the moment our eyes connect she realizes there's something wrong going on.

"What's wrong?" She asks me with a weird face.

"The new girl is a problem" I say serious.

"What did she do?" she asks worried. I know she's talking about our little business here.