Done

Alison's POV

Thanks god that guard came, I couldn't stand that awkward situation. The first thing that appeared on my head was that It was going to be like the last time, but then I thought about it better, they wouldn't be that stupid to do the same thing again. We're going to the visit rooms, not where i met the lawyer the last time I saw I him. I walk behind this guy 'till we reach the waiting room. I walk in and I sit to wait, they'll probably call me soon. I find a girl looking directly at me in the other side of this little room, I saw her before, around but right now I can't remember from where. She stops looking at me... okay that was so weird and creepy.

"Alison Dilaurentis" Says a guard as he opens the door.

I stand up and I follow him. It could be my family, or who knows, I don't even have strength to think or worry about that, I don't care who could it be. I follow him 'till he stops in front of a room. I walk in not even bothering to look through the window. I walk in and I look at the table in front of me. I see my lawyer, my mom, my dad and my brother. All together, how good.

"Hi sweetie" Says my with a smile. What the fuck.

I don't answer, I just sit in front of them and wait for them to tell what are they doing here.

"Hello Alison" Says Lucas, my lawyer.

"Hello" I say, only to him. "Why are you all here?" I ask, I need to know so I can't get out from here as soon as I can.

"I contacted with them and tell them about the trial. They want to help so we're meeting here to talk about it, I have news" He explains me, with his usual calmed voice.

I stop to think, I don't know why they want to help now, like if I was going to go back to their house if I get out. I know they are my family, but they hurt me a lot, more than anything in this world and I can't forgive that that easily.

"Why do you want to help me now?" I ask them, mostly my mom.

I don't why she called me sweetie after the last visit, she didn't want to see me ever again. there can only be one explication for this, she wants to cause the layer a good impression and that we have a good relationship, but that's not gonna happen.

"What? We are your family, we love you" Says Mom with a confused face.

"Wow, this is the first time I hear the words "I love you" from you to me" I answer.

I don't them to be a part of this. They'll probably will come to the trial if there's one, I can't control that but I don't want them to tell them what should I do or day because that's a thing I'll talk about with my lawyer. After my answer there's this awkward silence in the room, my dad is with his usual face every time I do something like this, my mom shocked and my brother looking at the ground. The bruise I left on him already went away, too bad I never had the chance to see it on it's better time, all purple.

"Alison don't so his now please" Says my dad desperate.

"I'm not doing anything, I'm saying the truth" I say.

This bad part of me I appearing again, it does every time I see them and right now with my lawyer in front of me it's not a good moment to let it control me.

"Look, I just want you to leave. This whole trial thing is something I have to talk about with him" I say pointing at Lucas "And just with him, it's my life, and I want to have this conversation alone with him" I explain them, trying to be serious and calmed.

"We just want to help, what's wrong with you?" Asks my brother, ugh.

I take a deep breath to calm and I look at him, with a smile.