"We're gonna have fun"

Alison's POV

That was the worst first day ever, and all because of her. This is girl is really how people told me, she's pure evil. What she did yesterday, took my notebook and read it was horrible, she had no right to see my things, private things. We just woke up, and honestly i'm terrified, i don't want to face her. I fastly get out from my bed and get out from the room. I don't even know what i am supposed to do now, i don't know if i have breakfast or what, the only thing i know it's that i don't want to see her. I walk fast trough the corridors, but i don't know where i'm going. I see stairs in the end of this corridor, so i go to them. I can go up or down, but i don't know where i'm gonna end up and i don't know if i'm gonna be able to come back, so i just sit on the stairs and wait there. I wait for minures 'till i hear the same bell i heard yesterday, the one that told us to go to eat. I guess it's breakfast time, so i start to walk to the cafeteria. Thanks god i didn't get lost. When i get there everyone is already there. As i walk in i see Fields already on her table with her friends or whatever they are. I feel a horrible feeling through my body, but i'm starving. I look at the people, i wanna found this girl i met yesterday, Hanna, or someone from my room, i don't wanna be alone mostly because i don't want her to see me alone, as an easy prey. I finally find Hanna, she's in the same place i met her. I see her looking at me, and she raises her hand saying hi. I make a little smile she sees, i'm glad i'm not totally alone in here. I wait 'till i get my food, i've looking smoothly at Fields to see if she saw me, but i think she didn't, she's so into her talk with those girls. When i have the tray on my hands i walk as fast as i can to the table Hanna is. I sit in front of her, and i look at Fields again, she didn't saw me. I breath in a normal way again and i look at Hanna, she's looking at me with a weird face.

"You ok?" She asks still with that weird face.

"Yeah yeah, i'm fine" I say, but my voice is shaking and it's obvious that something is wrong.

"Sure?" She says with that look saying "i know there's something wrong"

"No" I admit shyly looking at my food.

"What's wrong?" She asks me now with a worried tone.

"You know that girl Fields? Well, she's my roommate and she thinks it's so funny to bother me" I say a angry.

This is not the first time this happens to me, and i hate telling this situations because i feel weaker than i'm already am. I don't like to be that scared of someone that i have to run away in the morning. But i can't help it, i can't do anything about it, i'm afraid of her and i don't want to face her.

"She's an asshole" Says Hanna with a disgusted face.

"I know" I say with trying to sound like her, but i sounded even worse than before.

"Don't let her treat you in that way" Says Hanna so serious, but i can't do what she says.

I don't have time to answer, there it is, the real me again. I feel tears running down my face, i don't want to cry but i can't help it. I look down, i don't want Hanna to see me like this, but i think it's late for that.

"Hey hey hey calm down, let's get out of here" She says standing up and grabbing my arm, making me stand up too.

I don't say anything, i just follow her as i try to clean my tears. I don't know where are we going, but aslong as she keeps grabbing my arm guiding me i don't mind. We get to the stairs again this time we go down but we don't walk in to a room or something, we stay in the middle of the stairs. She sits and helps me sit right in front of her.

"Alison listen to me, crying is not gonna fix anything" She says now grabbing both of my hands "Take a deep breath, calm down and lets talk" She says.