Not what we planned

Alison's POV

Yesterday was one of the best days of my life, seriously. I got out from that place, i finally faced my parents and Emily... "wow" it's all i can think about it. When i went to sleep last night i was so happy to have her with me again...While i was in the hole, in some of those desperate moments when you don't know what to do and you're losing you mind between those grey walls, i realized about something, i'm really falling for her, but in a real way, it's not like in the beginning. It changed, before it was just more like an attraction for her and the way she is, but now it's something more... something so much bigger... stronger and exciting. I'm not afraid, i wanna live this as much as i can, i never felt something like this for someone. We woke up fast, and then go to the showers. Take a shower felt like paradise, for real. We finished, took our knifes just in case something goes wrong and then go to the cafeteria, we have a lot of stuff to do today.

"You guys ready?" Asks Cece nervous, she's been so nervous lately.

"Sure" Both of us say at the same time.

I know maybe it's kind of stupid but that made me smile, a lot. We sit, i can see Hanna with her eyes still going down, she's such a sleepy ass. Now i think about her, i still don't get why her and Em called me little puppy, i'm not a little puppy.

"How are we gonna do it?" I ask, honestly i want to finish with this as soon as it's posible to be able to have a normal life... well, as normal as it's posible in prison.

"Turn them against her, i know how to tease Paige but Sara is gonna be harder" Says Aria.

Well, i don't know anything about them so i have no idea of what to do.

"Maybe comment something about her little problem?" Says Cece. Wait, what?

"What problem?" I ask curious, i wanna know to be prepared.

"No one knows exactly, but she spends a lot of time in the bathrooms, it's weird" Whispers Emily.

Oh, never heard about it. Anyway, if talking about that bothers her then it's good i know.

"What about Paige?" Asks now Emily curious, but... with a little scared tone.

"Easy, you're her big obsesion, I'll handle that" Says Cece smirking.

Oh right, Paige is obsessed with my girlfriend, good thing they remind me.

"Oh god, she really scares me" Says Emily crossing her arms on her chest and resting he back on the chair.

"That's normal, she's insane" Adds Hanna with a bad face.

I get closer to Emily, i don't know what i just felt all over my body, it was like... jealousy? Or more like a protective feel.

"Don't worry, now i'm here to kick her ass if she dares to look at you" I say sounding kind of intimidating, i honestly surprised myself.

She turns to me with a little smirk and start to laugh. I really meant it.

"I don't doubt about that" She says making that smirk a smile. "It's so hot when you act like that"

I wink at her and then i go back to my place. I slowly turn my head to look at her, she's looking at me and biting her lip. Oh, my, god. Why would she do that? I'm not responsible of what could happen right now if i lose the control over myself.

"Ans that's sexual tension ladies and ladies" Says Cece pointing at us, that bitch, she notices everything.

"See, it can even touch it" Says Hanna keep going with the joke.