Ending this shit for good

Emily's POV

I'm exhausted, i don't understand what's going. Right after Ali fell asleep i did too, and then Hanna came screaming that something happened. We're following her, i don't know what could happen. I can see that Ali is still a little bit sleepy, she's rubbing her eyes as we walk. We go outside, the first thing i look at the place they were when we left, the tables. There's a big circle of people around them, what the hell. They are like... cheering. Oh fuck. I run there, i feel Hanna and Alison behind me but i'm faster. I get the people out of my way as i try to get to the centre of the circle. I see Cece and Aria stand in front of Sara.

"You assholes thought you could play with me" She says so angry.

I look around, probably she's not alone and i was right, Paige and Jenna are in the back just staring. It didn't work like we thought.

"I'm not the one playing with people on here, we told you" Says Cece defending us.

Suddenly Hanna goes there and stays in front of them, facing Sara.

"It was you" Says Sara pointing at Hanna.

"Calm girl" Is all Hanna says.

"I'm gonna kill you" Says Sara so angry.

Hanna starts to laugh, seriously this girl has no chill. I can see Sara is getting even more angry, this is not gonna end good.

"You're not gonna kill anyone so shut up" Says Aria walking next to Hanna with a little laugh.

Oh no. I go with them too, i stay next to Cece and then Alison comes with me.

"You think you're intimidating stupid little bitch" Says Sara to Aria. "Why don't you face someone as short as you, this isn't fair, i'd kick you little ass in less than second" Adds Sara with an evil laugh.

Wow, she doesn't know what she just did. I try to get to Aria before it happens, but it's too late, she already started to talk and walk closer to her.

"C'mon shower harvey, hit me" She says with an evil tone.

I can hear some people around laughing, oh god, i can't help it. Fucking Aria, i can't believe she just said that.

"You're dead" Says Sara so low but with so much anger.

Suddenly all i see is Sara jumping on Aria. They start to fight and punch each other. Around people is cheering, oh my god. It takes us five seconds to realize what is happening and react. Alison and i grab Aria from her arms, Cece pushes Sara away from her, she was on top of Aria and Hanna grabs Aria from her shoulders.

"Stop! Leave me!" Says Aria angry, trying to get away from our hands.

"Aria, think, you have to stop, is enough" I say to her, low.

She takes a deep breath and closes her trying to relax. It's okay, no one saw them fight, i mean the guards, everyone else saw them. We start to take our hands off her, she's her again.

"The little shit surrendered" Says Sara still in the middle of the circle laughing as her lip bleeds.

Oh no. I look at Aria again, her eyes are wide open, looking directly at Sara. Not again please. But it's like if something possessed her, she runs to Sara and punches her making her fall. Then Aria jumped on her started to punch her again. Before we could do anything everyone who was around started to run. Fuck, the guards are here.

"Get out! They're coming!" I hear some girls say as they run away.

"You! Stop!" The guards start to scream.