Exploring

Emily's POV

Really? After all this looking for this shitty thing, after all i've done to try to find it, Mona and it... it appears right now. I get closer, it's the one.

"We need to find Mona" I say not tasking my look away of it.

"I'll go to find her" Says Hanna already walking away.

"What is this all about?" Asks Caleb so confused. I forgot he was here.

"Caleb, could you please go with Hanna?" Says Alison with a smile, a fake smile.

"Okay" He says going out to catch her.

"What should we do?" She asks me right when Caleb closes the door.

"I don't know, I'm afraid to touch it" I say still looking at it "What if it has an alarm that warns them every time someone gets into the computer? What if it starts to beep or something?" I say starting to get nervous.

"You're right, let's wait for Mona, she'll know what to do" She says nervous too.

We stay in silence, I don't know what is she doing, I'm just looking at that computer. Maybe this is the begging of the end.

"What do you think it's in there?" She suddenly says, with afraid on her voice.

I turn to look at her, she looks pretty nervous, but so I am.

"Honestly I have no idea. Plans, maps of the prison... the pictures of us are there" I say remembering that, they have our life in here inside of that computer.

"What could have been that beep?" She makes another question.

"I don't know, maybe an update of something" I say looking at the computer again.

I'm too curious, I want to know what it's inside, but I can't touch it 'till Mona is here, I could ruin everything... again. And I don't want to, this is really important.

"This might be our chance" She says looking at the computer too.

"Yeah" I say agreeing with what she said.

"Get off me" I suddenly hear out of the room.

The door opens and I find Hanna grabbing Mona by her arm and making her go inside. Caleb is still here, I don't if we can trust him, like, he's a cop and he's about to hear a conversation that involves all the things we've done including that Mona has a computer and all the problems we had.

"Hanna" I say getting up and going to her. "Caleb?" I just say.

She turns to look at him, he still looks so confused about... everything.

"Hey, we need some time alone, I'll look for you later" She says in a cute tone.

"But what is this all about?" he keeps asking.

"I'll tell you later, don't worry and please, don't tell" She says taking little steps against the door, to make him go out.

"Okay..." He says kissing her cheek and then walking out.

Well, now that I think about it, he's not gonna say anything. He's basically having a relationship with one of the inmates so, he's gonna stay quiet.

"What is this super important thing?" Says Mona kind of annoyed, she was probably doing something and Hanna basically kidnapped her.

"Look" I say pointing at the thing.

At first she doesn't get I'm pointing at, but then she sees it, and realizes what we're talking about and how important is it.