Falling Apart

Chapter 32
Final Chapter
Rachels pov :
I came home and ran straight to my room. I started to trash everything and then suddenly all the pain had come back . I felt worthless and unloveable . I couldn't breath my anymore. I sat down, my heart felt like it was about to burst . I got up and went into the bathroom and took out the bottle of Advil . I pour the pills in my hand and swallowed them all . I went down into the wine cellur and got a bottle of wine and started to drink it all. "Your worthless." I said in the mirror . "You're unloveable. " I said cutting myself. "You're worthless and unloveable. " I said repeatedly. I picked up my phone and called Finn. "Rachel where are you?" He asked me worried. "I'm sorry Finn." I said weakly. "Rach whats wrong?" He asked me. "I can't take the pain anymore Finn its too much . I'm worthless and unloveable. I just called because I need you to know its not your fault. It was never your fault. You are so sweet anf wonderful and y I you're going to find a girl that loves and cares about you." I told him. "Rachel I love you, you hear me! don't do anything I'm on my way with 911!" He said yelling into the phone worried. "I'm doing what I should've done a long time ago . Goodbye Finn." I said and hung up. I walked into the bathroom my wrist was bleeding. My eyes droppy . I started to breath heavily and kneely down on the floor I put my hand on my heart and then collapsed ......

Authors Note
Hey guys the new squeal is called Your Mine and it will be up soon so stayed tuned to know what happens . Also thank you so much for reading , voting, and commenting it means a lot to me that you all care so much .
Xoxoxo,
Natalie