Therapy

Chapter 26
( 1 month later )
Rachels pov :
Finn and I were in my room making out as usal when suddenly he put his hand on my leg and started to move to my thigh. I quickly grabbed his hand and pushed him off of me .
Finns pov :
"Woah whats wrong? " I asked her. "Get out!" She yelled at me. "What why?" I asked her. "Because I said so!" She yelled. "Rachel I don't understand did I do something wrong?" I asked her. "Yes now get out!" She yelled and pushed me out of her room. "Rachel!" I yelled knocking on her door. "Go away!" She yelled. "Rachel I'm sorry whatever I did I'm so so sorry please just let me in ." I begged her . There was silence and then the door opened. "Rachel whats wrong why are you so mad at me ?" I asked her . "I'm not." She told me. "Yes you are you just flipped out on me now come on spill." I said. "I don't want..." She stopped herself. "Don't want what?" I asked putting my hand on her knee. "Stop!" She yelled at me pulling away from me. "Rachel whats going on?" I asked her. "I just don't want you to touch me is that to much to ask!" She yelled at me . "Rachel I don't understand whats going on with you why are you acting so sensitive?" I asked her. "Because Finn , I'm not ready to have sex okay! I'm not ready and I'll never be ready so if you don't like it then you can go!" She yelled at me. "Who said anything about having sex?" I asked her. "Finn , you put your hand up my skirt I knew what was next." She said. I sighed and said , "Rachel do you honestly think I would ever force you into something that you don't wanna do?" I asked her. "No I just..... ever since I was raped I've just been really afraid that... that..." She stopped and then suddenly broke down into tears. I pulled her close and wrapped my arms around her "Hey its okay , its okay baby . " I told her. "I'm sorry Finn , I'm so sorry." She said crying. "Hey look at me." I said. She wouldn't look at me , "Rachel look at me." I said sternly. She looked at me and I wiped her tears , "I would never ever ever hurt you or touch you if you didn't want me too. I love you with all my heart and if you're not ready than thats okay because I don't need sex to stay with you. I love you and thats all that matters. " I told her. "I wanna have sex though I love you so much but I'm just..." She couldn't speak . "Hey its okay. You never have to explain yourself to me . " I said. "No , I do. When I was ya know , I was never the same I was really depressed and I um I started to cut myself to make the pain go away. Thats why I got this tattoo to cover up the scars. " She told me. "Rachel , I wanna help you. " I said. "How?" She asked me. "Maybe you should see a therapist someone who can help you. " I said. "No it wouldn't work." She said. "You don't know that." I said. "Yes I do I tried it before." She said. "Rachel , please do this for me." I said. "No Finn." She said. "Rachel if you really wanna help yourself than you have to commit. " I said. "You know Finn I shouldn't have told you." She said. "Rachel. " I said. "Just go." She said and kicked me out.