Dinner

Chapter 25
Finns pov :
I was getting ready for dinner with Rachel and my mom when the door bell rang . "I got it!" I yelled and ran down stairs . I opened the door to see Rachel standing there in a beautiful floral dress with her hair in curls . "Wow." I said. She smiled , "Hi." She said. "Hi . " I said , "You look stunning." I told her in amazement. "Why thank you. " She said. "Please come in ." I said. She walked in and smiled at me holding my hand . "Mom , Rachels here !" I yelled to her. "In the kitchen!" She yelled back. I walked into the kitchen we Rachel and my mom was making dinner. "Mom turn around." I said. She took off her apron turned around and smiled at Rachel and I. "You must be Rachel I've heard all about you. " She told her. She smiled and said , "Its nice to meet you Rachel. " She said happily. "You too Mrs.Hudson." Rachel said. "Oh please call me Carol I insist." She said. "Okay Carol." Rachel said. "Well Finn wasn't lying when he said how beautiful you are ." My mom said. I blushed , "Mom." I said embrassed. Rachel and my mom laughed, "Its okay Finn I think its sweet. " Rachel said. I looked down at her wrist and said , "Rachel did you get a tattoo?" I asked her. "What tattoo?" She asked me hiding her wrist. "You know what I'm going to go get dinner set up Rachel would you like to help? " My mom asked her changing the topic . "Sure Carol ." Rachel said and followed her into the kitchen.

Rachels pov :
I walked into the kitchen with Finns mom. "So Rachel, Finn tells me you're from New York. " She said. "Yeah." I said getting the plants. "Look sweetheart, I know everything about what happened before you came here and after and I want you to know that I'm happy my son met you. " She told me. I smiled , "You are?" I asked her. "I am , since you came along Finn has been doing so much better in school he's even getting A's . So I just wanted to thank you for saving him. " She said. I smiled and said , "Carol as much as I appreciate the thank you I didn't save Finn , he saved me . He makes me happy and he can always find a way to make me smile. I honestly thought I would never smile again but then I met him and he showed me that I can love again and thats the best thing I could ever have." I said. "Well I'm glad to hear that. " She said. "So may I see your tattoo? " She asked me. "Oh um you say that?" I asked her. "Yup." She said. I sighed and held up my wrist. "Courage," she read . She then looked at me and said , "I like it." She told me. After dinner Carol ran out to the market and it was time for me to leave. "I had a really good time tonight Finn , your mom is awesome. " I said. "Thanks she loves you already. " He said . "Well I love her too." I said. He smiled and came close to me , "I love your tattoo by the way." He said. I looked down, "You saw?" I asked him. "Yeah. " He said. "What do you think?" I asked him. He smiled and said, "I think its a perfect example of who you really are." I told her. "You do?" I said. "I do." He told me. I smiled and held his cheek , "I love you." I told him. "I love you too." He said. "I love you more." I said. "I love you most." He responded. "Not possible. " I said and kissed him passionatly.