Nightmare Come True

Chapter 18
( 2 months later )
Rachels pov :
Its been a couple of months since my attacker got arrested and I'm still having nightmares. I try my best not to let them get to me , but sometimes I just can't stop it . I took up boxing in order to protect myself just in case . I was on my way out of the bathroom when I heard footsteps. "Hello Rachel." Someone said. I turned around and saw him standing there . "What are you doing here ?" I asked him. "I'm on parole . It just so happens I was able to find you." He said. "How is that possible? You're supposed to be locked up for 10 years." I said afraid. He smirked and said, "I bribed the guard ." He said coming closer . "Get away from me or I'll scream ." I said. "Who's going to help you your boyfriend? " He asked me. I slowly backed up and then started to run like hell. I ran outside of the parkinglot and to my car scumagging through my purse to where he attacked me and then everything went black.

Finns pov :
I haven't seen Rachel since 3rd period . Usally I see her at lunch but not this time I tried to call her but it kept going straight to voicemail so I knew something wasn't right . After school I went to Rachels house to see all these police cars there . Shit! I thought. I ran out of my car and went straight to the door and started to pound on it . The door opened and it was her dad with tears in his eyes , "Finn what are you..." I interupted him "What happened where's Rachel?" I asked him . "Finn come in side." He said. "Where is she?" I asked him. "Finn , Rachels missing." He told me. "What no thats not possible!" I yelled. "Finn the person who raped her broke out of prison and the police think that he kidnapped her ." Her father told me . "No this isn't happening please tell me this isn't real." I begged them . "It is . " He said. "Okay then come on lets find her ." I said. "We can't. We don't know where she is." He told me. "Okay then get up and lets go find her." I said . "Young man we have no way of doing that." Said the officer. "Yes we do. " Leroy said. "We put a tracking device in her phone we can track where she is . " He told us. "Okay lets try it then. " The officer said. "345 Melbourne Lane." He said. I ran out the door as soon as I heard the address . Rachel I'm coming for you. I thought.

Rachels pov :
"Wakey wakey." Said the man throwing water in my face . I looked around me I was in a creepy ass basement tied up to a chair my worst nightmares were coming true . "Please don't hurt me!" I begged him . "Shut up bitch!" He yelled at me and slapping me hard. "This is what you get for turning me in and now its my turn for revenge . I'm going to make you sorry and then when I'm done with you, you're gonna wish you were dead." He whispered into my ear. Hot tears came down my cheeks as I was scared for my life . "You'll never get away with this my boyfriend and family will be looking for me and then you'll really be dead." I said. He laughed maniacally , "Oh thats the best part if your precious boyfriend does come I can easily kill him . Now give me a kiss." He demanded but instead I spit in his face . "Screw you." I said. "Oh we got a tough girl now don't we. Last time I checked you could barley fight me off." He said. "I'll be back darling ." He said as he walked up the stairs he stopped and said , "By the way my name is Jesse, Jesse St.James ." He said and I watched as he went upstairs and slammed the door. I tried to get the rope off but it was on to tight . Suddenly I heard a noise and then footsteps.......