Meeting Rachel Berry

Chapter 4
Finns pov :
"Okay bye." I said and I watched as the beautiful brunette walked away . I aasaaA and went to my locker. "Hey Finn. " My best friend Puck said giving me a high five . "Do you know who Rachel Berry is?" I asked him. "You mean the new girl?" He asked me. "Yeah whats her deal?" I asked him. "She's a New Yorker . Like from Manhattan or something like that." He said. "Does she have a boyfriend?" I asked him. "I don't know why don't you ask her." He said. "I only just met her." I said. "Well why don't you ask her to try out for glee club." He suggested. "Not a bad idea." I said and the bell rang. "See ya around man." He said and we went our separate ways. I walked into class to see Rachel sitting there in the desk next to mine. I smiled and walked up to her. "Is this seat taken?" I asked her. She smiled and looked up at me , "No go ahead sit down." She said. "So Rachel where are you from? " I asked her. "New York, Manhattan to be specific. " She said. "Cool . So why did you move to a town like Lima?" I asked her. "Oh um my dads decided to move their firm up here ." She told me. "Oh cool . So can you sing?" I asked her. "Um yeah I guess why?" She asked me. "Well the school has a glee club here and we're always looking for new voices you should try out." I said. "Oh well I don't know." She said. "Oh come on I'll be there and I'm sure you're not that bad." I told her. She smiled and said, "Okay . When is it?" She asked me. "Today after school in the choir room." I told her . "Okay great." She said. "Great. " I said and smiled at her .