Its Over

Chapter 19
Rachels pov :
I heard a big noise from upstairs and then the door opened and I heard footsteps. I was shaking not knowing who it was . "Rachel. " Someone whispered. I instantly reconigzed the voice. "Finn?" I said scared . He came down and hugged me tightly. "Thank god you're okay I thought you were ." He told me. I started to cry uncontrollably , "You have to get out of here Finn , he'll kill you. " I said. "I'm not going anywhere without you Rachel Berry. I love you. " He said. "I love you too. " I said. "Good , now I need to untie you ." He said. He took out a pocket knife and cut the ropes setting me free. I hugged tightly and took his hand . "Now come on we have to get out of here." He said. "What about Jesse? " I asked. "I knocked him out with a frying pan." He told me. We opened the door and quietly started to head to the front door when suddenly someone grabbes my ankle, "Finn help!" I yelled. Finn ran towards me but Jessie grabbed a knife and cut him in the leg. "Ahhh!!!" Finn screamed in pain . I turned around and saw Jesse with bloof all over his face . "Get off of me creep!" I yelled struggling . "Don't struggle sweetheart it'll only make things worse." He said bringing out the needle . "Not this time!" I yelled and then I kicked him in the nuts and off of me and stabbed him with the needle . I ran towards Finn and helped him up and headed towards the door . "No!" Yelled Jessie and lunged at me knocking Finn and I down . Jesse got on top of me and I saw the frying pan and I grabbed it and knocked him on the head with it as hard as I could . I rolled him off of me and got up. "Rachel be careful. " Finn said . I leaned over to see if he was still alive or not . Suddenly he lunged up and I sucked punches him knocking him out completely. Finn and I were both quiet and then suddenly I had all of this anger inside of me and I started to kick the crap out of Jesse. "You . took. Everything. Away. From . Me!" I yelled at him laying there unconscious. "I hate you , you peice of shit." I said angrily. "Rach." Finn said but I ignored him. "Rachel!" Finn said pulling me back into a hug . "I hate him! " I yelled crying into his arms. "Its okay its all over , he can't hurt you anymore. " He told me as the police arrive.