On A Break

Chapter 21
Rachels pov :
I stormed out of the glee club only to have Finn follow me . "Rachel! Rachel!" He yelled grabbed my wrist. "How could you!" I yelled furiously at him crying, "I trusted you Finn with my deepest secret and now you go and tell everyone. " I said . "Rachel I was just trying to help." He said. "Well don't! I didn't ask you too. " I said. "Why are you making a big deal out of this?" He asked me. "Because you broke my trust Finn and I'm starting to think that maybe we need time apart." I said. "Why are you saying?" He asked me. "I'm saying I think maybe we should take break." I said. "Rachel." He said. "Finn , I love you and I never want to hurt you and thats all I'll be doing if I stay with you. Its not you its me, I need to figure things out before I'm with someone. I need to commit to myself and I can't do that if I'm with you. " I told him. "Don't do this Rachel I love you. " He said with tears coming down his cheek . I wiped them and said, "I love you too. Thats why I'm doing this. " I told him. "I'll never forgive you. " He told me. "I know and I'm sorry for that." I said. I kissed him passionatly once more and then looked away and started to walk away . I then stopped and glanced back at him. He was looking at me with saddness in his eyes . Trying not to cry I took a breath and left leaving him behind .