Shaken

Chapter 31
( 2 months later )
Rachels pov :
I walked into school and was about to see Finn when suddenly Quinn , Santana, and Brittney pulled me aside. "Hey Rach." They all said with smiles. "Hey girls." I said. "Rachel are you good at math because I really need you to help Brittney. " Santana said. "I am failing math like I have a negative number. " Brittney said. "Oh well I guess I could help you after school but right now I'm going to see Finn." I told her. "I don't think so." Quinn said blocking me . "And why not?" I asked her. She looked at me and I could tell something was wrong. "Quinn whats going on?" I asked her. "Finns with Missy Heart." She told me. "Okay who's that and why is he with her?" I asked. "Missy Heart is Finns ex. and Santana saw them making out at his locker. " She told me . Suddenly my whole body shook , I felt weak like my whole world had come crashing down . "Excuse me." I said and ran towards Finns locker. I stopped as I approached him. He really was kissing that Missy girl. My heart dropped instantly to the pit of my stomach and shattered . He then pulled away as soon as he saw me . "Rachel!" He said. I shook my head no and then ran outside. "Rachel, Rachel please wait!" He begged following me out into the parking lot. I shook my head in disgust ,"How could you do this to me Finn? After everything we've been through after all of the times we said I love you. How could you even kiss a girl who isn't me?" I asked him through my tears . He came towards me in sympathy, "No!" I yelled. "You stay the hell away from me Finn , we're done!" I yelled furiously and ran to my car and drove off leaving him in my dust.