Facing My Fears part 1

Chapter 8
( 2 days later )
Rachels pov :
Its been 2 days since Finn tried to kiss me and I've been avioding him ever since. I wanted to kiss him but I just, after what happened that night I just have a really hard time trusting people. I mean Finn is so cute and so sweet but I'm just scared . My dads think I need to go to a guidance counselor so they set up an appointment with Ms.Pilsbury who in my opinion has a name of a pastry. I was at my locker when Finn came up to me. "Hey. " He said. "Oh hey Finn ." I said. "Can we talk about what happened the other day?" He asked me. I gulped and said , "What do you mean nothing happened . " I told him. "I know you don't believe that." He said. "Finn , your really sweet and all but I can't be with you. " I said. "And why not?" He asked me. "Because I uh have a boyfriend." I said lying to him. "Oh I uh didn't know I'm sorry." He said. "No , its not your fault I led you on." I said. "I uh should go." He said and walked away. I sighed and put my head on my locker. Later I walked into Ms.Pilsburys office . "Hi are you Ms.Pilsbury?" I asked her. "Oh yes you must be Rachel. " The fragile red headed women said. "Yes." I said sitting down. "Right well why don't we get started. " She said . "Let me start by introducing myself. I'm Emma Pilsbury but you can call me Ms.Pilsbury or Ms.P." She said. "Okay." I said. "So Rachel I read your file and after speaking with your dads I think we should maybe talk about some things." She said. "Like what? " I asked her. "Like exactly what happened that night." She said . I looked down and said , "I don't want to talk about it." I said. "Talking about it is the only way you can move on." She said . I looked down and said , "Its a long story." I informed her. She smiled and said, "Well I got plenty of time. " She told me. "I was walking home from school and it was dark out and I took this shortcut and as I was walking I was attacked and he beat me up and the last thing I remember was being drugged and that was it ." I said. "Did he?" She stopped herself. "Yes , he raped me." I said. "Rachel I...." I stopped her ,"Can I go now?" I asked her. "Well um sure. Please if you need anything don't be a stranger. " She said . "I will and can you just keep this between us.?" I asked her. "Yeah of course. " She said. "Okay and Ms.Pilsbury?" I asked her. "Yes?" She asked me. "Thank you. " I said and I then turned around to see Finn standing there. "Finn great you're here." She said and moving out of his way I left.