т ω є и т у и ι и є

Start from the beginning

"She would tell Alpha Strom, she would have to."

"Bellezza?"

"I love my sister in law, but she cannot hold water."

"What about Bambi?" Araj asked, perking up my ears a little bit. There was a long silence, the gears in Davey's head probably turning with possible outcomes of telling me.

"I don't know Arry, she's close with both the Alpha and Luna, and their twins. I don't think she'd tell them on purpose, but what if it slipped out? Just in casual conversation?"

I was a little hurt that Davey had such little faith in me, but I didn't take it to heart. You can't trust everyone, even your family sometimes.

"There's no one else David. If I can't tell her, I'll tell Alpha Strom and risk my own safety. This is killing me slowly Davey, and I don't know how much more I can take," Araj said, and I heard a light smack before hearing his footsteps head toward me, and I scrambled down the stairs.

Even after five years, we don't know what they're talking about Callista complained, and I agreed.

"Hey Bambi!" I heard Jude say, catching me as I reached the last step.

"Are you having fun?" I asked, a broad smile on my face. This kid could make me smile just with his presence.

"Yeah, I just talked to Afina, Ender's 'mate'. But everyone heard dad yelling about her not being his real mate," he said, putting his hands into his pocket. His hair was getting longer and curlier, he looked rather handsome.

"Well you'll probably find your mate much faster than he did, you're an attractive young boy with plenty of potential. If Ender wasn't next in line for the coveted 'iron throne', you'd surely get it," I laughed lightly with him at my Game of Thrones reference.

"What do you mean 'did'? He still hasn't found her!" he chuckled, but I winced, remembering that they don't know yet.

"But in all seriousness, I don't think I want to be an Alpha, maybe a Gamma, but I don't want the responsibility of an entire pack," he frowned, scratching his forehead lightly.

"Well whatever you do, you're gonna be great at it kid," I grinned, opening my arms up to hug him, which he immediately did, nuzzling his head in my neck. I laughed as his hair tickled my neck, but my laughter was cut short at a low but definitely audible growl rumbled through the house.

Jude and I lifted our heads to see everyone's heads turned towards Ender, who's eyes were glued to Jude and I's embraced forms. I instantly pushed Jude off, and he gave me a questioning look, not recognizing the look in Ender's eyes.

I cleared my throat and everyone turned their heads towards me.

"I'm gonna retire for the night guys, it was nice meeting you Ender. Goodnight everyone!" I said quickly, bolting up the stairs afterwards. My feet slowed down as I reached the second floor's hallway, walking instead of running.

Mistake Number One

I should've kept running. A rough hand grabbed my arm and turned me to face whomever grabbed me. But I knew it was him, the smell of coffee entering my nose.

"Why were you touching that child?" Ender spat, my arm still in his tight grip. I sighed in frustration.

"Jude is not a child and you need to relax, he's like another brother to me," I assured him, smiling jokingly and patting his face. His face remained angry and contorted.

"You will not touch any other male, do you hear me?" his voice lowly roared, and I swear I'd be turned on if his request wasn't so stupid.

"First off, no." I said.