т ω є и т у ѕ є ν є и

B a m b i

(unedited, sorry for mistakes)

The next morning, I rose before the sun did, excited to finally see Jude in his human form. I rushed to the bathroom, scrubbing my face of the oils that had collected on it during the night. I brushed my teeth, my breath tasting horrendous even in my own mouth. After brushing my teeth and gargling with mouthwash, I tamed my wild hair by combing it out and placing it in two French braids.

Since it was still summer, I knew the sun would be high in the sky and the weather would be hot as ever. Stepping out of the bathroom, I found my camping bag that I had shoved my clothes into and dug through it, finding some gray shorts and a black tank top. I placed them on my body, looking over at the alarm clock that I had just recently noticed was put on my bedside table.

5:37 AM

The bright red lights read. Damn. I looked out the window, finding that it was still dark outside. I don't think anyone else in the house was up yet, so I quietly peeked out of my room, looking down each end of the hallway. Before I could step out, I heard the bedroom door on my right open. Closing my door so it was just a crack, I looked out of the small sliver between the door and it's frame. I silently scolded myself, I'm nosy as hell.

You really are I heard Callista say, but I ignored her, rolling my eyes at her statement.

I saw a guy about 6'1 walk out of the room, sighing heavily as a deep frown made it's way onto his face. As he moved his head, a small beam of light showed on his features, and I had to hold back the gasp that I wanted so badly to release.

His skin was still the tint of peanut butter, and I knew that nose and those lips anywhere.

Araj.

"We can't keep hiding this, it's dangerous for the both of us. You're family has no clue and they could kill me or kick me out of the pack," his hushed voice was urgent, pointing his finger at someone's chest, but I couldn't see who.

"Relax, it wouldn't be the end of the world-"

"The end of your world. You're their blood, they'd never desert you for what we've done," Araj tried to reason with the person on the other side of the door. I strained my ears trying to hear who he was talking to.

"Just give me some time, I'm not ready yet. And I'd never let them hurt you, you're my best friend man," it was Davey's voice, my eyebrows raising at the realization. So Leif was on my left, Davey on my right.

"I'm your only friend," Araj chuckled, giving Davey a bro hug before walking back down the hallway, passing my bedroom door. I moved immediately, praying to god that he didn't see me. I heard his footsteps stop, and I heard him inhale through his mouth deeply. My nosiness getting the best of me, I peeked out the crack of the door again, seeing his tall figure. His hand was up to knock on my door, and I could tell he was having an internal battle with himself.

"She fucking hates me," he barely whispered, but I caught it.

Damn skippy I do.

Don't be so hard on him Callista's voice rang through my head.

"Oh shut up," I muttered, but slapped my hand over my mouth, knowing he had to have heard me. However, he was so plagued by his own thoughts that I don't think he noticed. A heavy sigh leaving his mouth, he left from my front door and descended down the staircase.

"Me and my nosy ass are going to get caught one day," I said to myself, stepping away from the door and processing their conversation through my head.