т ω є и т у є ι g н т

B a m b i

5 years later

"Little Alpha, I swear to the Moon Goddess I will have your wolf's hide for this!"I screeched, livid that Sheamus had put hair dye in my shampoo. I had just finished washing my hair and blow drying it when I realized that it had a strange tint, it looked purple but since my hair is dark brown, you couldn't really see it anyway.

Storming out of my room, I came face to face with a smirking Sheamus, who's smile dropped when he noticed that my hair wasn't the color he expected.

"Hey! Your hair was supposed to be purple!" he frowned, pouting his lips out. He and Jude were fourteen now, their fifteenth birthday quickly approaching. Sheamus acted like any fourteen year old boy would, immature and clueless about himself as well as women. Jude was the opposite, clearly blossoming into an intelligent young man who none of the girls his age seemed to appreciate.

"If I wasn't your protector you little turd I'd kick your ass right now!" I yelled, trying to put a scare into him, and I had succeeded. His eyes widened in fear as he scurried to his own bedroom which was now two doors down from mine, Jude remaining in the room they used to share.

"I'm sorry for my brother's stupidity, if I had known he was going to do something so childish I would have stopped him," I heard Jude sigh after opening his bedroom door.

"I'm just happy he recognizes that I am Head Warrior now, so I can and will beat his ass if necessary," I chuckled, stepping out of the room. Catherine had helped Araj and I a lot over the past few years, and I have not only forgiven him, but myself as well. We aren't as close as we used to be, but we're getting there.

However, me challenging him for the pack's Head Warrior position set us back a little. Ender and Beta Ralph never returned when Alpha Strom had expected them to, and they still haven't. Araj ended up having to train me after all, and much to his dismay he trained me too well. I'll never forget that fight though, oh how glorious that victory was.

"Reminiscing?" Jude smiled, bringing me back to earth. "That fight was brutal Princess, you didn't have to beat him up the way you did."

"I wanted to be Head Warrior, plus I let him keep his position. We're co-heads," I reasoned, ruffling his hair as I stepped past him to go downstairs and into the kitchen.

"Is that the beautiful Bambi coming to grace us with her presence?" Leif smirked, standing up and giving me a side hug as I entered the kitchen. He and Davey were sitting at the island, munching on fruit salad.

"Okay just because I tolerate you now doesn't mean you're allowed to touch me," I frowned at him, pushing his arm off of my shoulder.

"The more you resist the more I like you," he grinned, throwing me an apple that I gladly took. Lip and Bellezza moved out of the pack house, they decided to start their own family and wanted to do so in the confines of their own home, which was greatly appreciated. The only people who lived in the pack house now were me, the twins, Davey, Leif, and the Alpha and Luna.

"So what's the plan for today?" Jude said as he walked in the kitchen, probably following behind me.

"I was gonna go see Judith and the boys, today is Araj's day to train anyway," I said, taking a large bite from the granny smith apple.

"I'll link Shea and tell him," Jude said, his eyes glazing over as he mind-linked his brother. "He said he's coming, but only if you promise not to kill him."

"I won't as long as he doesn't try to pull some stupid shit like that again!" I yelled loud enough for the whole house to hear, which caused Sheamus to appear out of the Drinking Room.