Chapter 3- Thinking about Fruit Loops being killed

Start from the beginning

"Shut the f*ck up"! He yelled as he sped down the road.

I looked at the duck tape that was wrapped around my wrist.

He kept looking at the road.

I bit my lip.

This guy could be a serial killer, rapist, murderess, or a cereal killer!

O god!

He might kill cereal boxes!!! The poor Fruit Loops!

I'm being Kidnapped, and am thinking about Fruit Loops being killed...

We came into the woods and my breath hitched in the back of my throat.

This is it! I'm going to die!

He parked then got out and walking around and opening my side and pulling me out.

He grabbed my arm and put a hand over my mouth and whispered in my ear "You will not scream, or do anything! Do you understand"!?

No I don't understand!

I gulped.

He pulled me into the cabin that was their and pushed me in.

He then pushed me into a room and pinned me up against the wall, and he pushed himself up against me.

He took out a gun and held it up to my head.

"Whats your name"!? He gritted.

"Autumn" I lied.

"Last name"!? He tested.

"Kingston" I lied again.

He gritted "Listen here Kingston, I'm running out to get something. You will not move, or touch anything. Do you understand"?

"No I don't f*cking understand"! I spat in his face.

He slammed me back up against the wall "Don't f*cking ever do that again, or you'll make this worse for you".

His nails dug into my arm and I whimpered in pain as tears pricked my eyes.

He then grabbed my arm and threw me in a closet and locked it and I heard him walk away.

I looked around the dark empty closet.

I moved my hands to my pocket and grabbed a small pocket knife.

I grabbed the handle of it with my mouth and cut the duck tape off.

It came off and I rubbed my wrist then getting up and feeling around the closet to find something.

I grabbed something and it was a flashlight.

I turned it on and looked around the closet and saw it was a closet of firearms!

I scanned over them and grabbed a 38 glock and put the end of the flashlight in my mouth and grabbed a magazine for the gun and took a handful of bullets and loaded it into the magazine.

I punched the magazine into the gun and checked the chamber and it was loaded.

I pointed it down and took a bobby pin that was in my back pocket and fiddled with the lock.

I finally got it opened.

I walked out and held the gun pointed out.

I kept looking around and walked out of the bedroom and into the living room.

I heard footsteps and froze.

I looked around and kept the glock pointed out.

"Put it down" A voice demanded from behind me.