Janoskians

Before I start I just wanted to say I'm British so some of the language and spellings I use may be a little different depending on where you're from.

Okay. Hi everybody! My name's Lala. This is my first ever book on Wattpad and I've only ever written a story in school and at home like once. My English skills aren't the best, however my Maths skills aren't too bad but that's not gonna help me much with this. So, I decided to start this because I'm currently taking a gap year and have nothing to do. I'm doing voluntary work twice a week at my local primary school but that's it. I didn't know I would be so bored without school.
I will be writing this book with one of my friends, Mia. She is obsessed with the Janoskians and reads a lot of imagines and preferences about them. She read a few to me and I read a few myself and thought hey, why don't I give it a go? So here I am. I'm not that obsessed with the Janoskians and don't know much about them so I do apologise if I say some things wrong. I may or may not carry on and actually finish this. It depends on how it goes and how creative I feel and whether I have time or not. Anyways, I'm just gonna stop talking now. I bet nobody actually even read this part and if you did thank you xx you're so nice :)