Chapter 55: Ellington Cougar

Now, vote and shower our Ellington Cougar with comments, shall you? ;)
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

"Move, Leonard."

The words came out sharper than a brutal sword.

Mr. Leonard did not show signs of obedience though.

Bam.

Bam.

Bam.

Bam.

More, and more. Harder, and harder.

He kept on hitting.

He was out of control.

Goodness, how long has he been holding back?!

Was his kindness all pretence?! Was he lying?!

Cut it out, Charlotte! Leonard Beards was the first nice person you met at the company!

Leonard Beards is not a criminal.

A tear escaped my eyes at his scene.

"Mr. Leonard..." I started, barely holding on my voice, "Please, sto─"

"Move, Leonard." my head whipped to the voice of my employer, only to see his knuckles dead white, as he gripped harder than steel over the grip of the gun he was holding.

"I shall not repeat my words a third time."

Mr. Leonard's hits seized, and he was panting.

He didn't move from... umm... above Harveston ─pure motive intended, I swear─ and instead, he merely grabbed his collar, and shook him.

"But..." he breathed, growling, "Rickard..." The name escaped his lips like a tortured groan.

I was right.

I was right that he was out of control over his anger.

Mr. Ellington, on the other hand, was of utter control of his anger.

You may ask, how did I know he was even angry?

Oh, I've just noticed it myself, but it's quite hard to notice if you don't see it yourself.

His eyebrows were, for the first time in forever, quite considerably furrowed, and his knuckles were still gripping with the same marvelous force over the grip of the gun.

I came a step closer to him.

"M-Mr. Ellington..."

"Leonard." he repeated, not even glancing at anything but him.

He burned him with a hot gaze, torturous as it punished the blonde for defying him.

Mr. Leonard's panting slowed down, and he started breathing evenly again.

He closed his eyes composedly, as let go of Harveston's collar, and stood up.

He backed a step away, leaving Harveston some 'space'.

I eyed the latter slowly, and actually grimaced a bit.

His facial features could barely be seen, for he was quite covered with blood.

His body wasn't as hurt as his face though, for the vice president vented all his anger into the bastard's face.

The Hamlington ex-heir had his eyes wide and shivering, as he gazed into the president, who was still aiming his gun at him.