Chapter 51: Wings!

Vote/comment! Take a deep breath then start reading ;)
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

"Wh-Huh?" I breathed.

Harveston kept my phone hanging before me, as he smirked slyly.

"You'll call Rickard Ellington Conway, and you'll talk to him normally like you usually do." He stated coldly, "You'll ask him to meet you at five at the Genesis Cinema."

I swallowed hard.

"Y-You can't be serious." I whispered in disbelief, fear eating my sanity.

He chuckled, and brushed his hand in carefree through his hair.

"Oh actually, I am." he continued displaying his smile, "You'll call him, and convince him to meet you. This is the plan, and you'll do it, love."

His demand started to sink in, and my heart tugged like a hand-gripper.

I shook my head vigorously.

"No!"

He cocked his head in innocence.

"No?"

I shook my head again.

"No! And a hundred no's!" I huffed, tears rolling down my cheeks.

He laughed.

"How loyal of you, sweetheart. However, you are starting to seriously get on my nerves."

"Wh-Why do you want him there?! What are you planning?!" I raised my voice this time, slowly losing my control.

He went silent, pretending to think, and then he came closer, and reached out for me.

I tried backing away, but, lucky me, the wall was right behind me, and I couldn't.

I flinched, and felt his hand contact my neck, as he pulled out my necklace.

Huh?

"No!!!" I screamed, "What are you doing?! My necklace!!!"

This was my father's gift upon my high school graduation!! It's a special memento!

It's got a golden butterfly shape in the middle.

I remember my father spent months completing the payment, but nevertheless bought it for me.

I sobbed, "Please, give it back..."

He pushed it into his pocket, then pulled it out again for a second.

"This... should be enough for him to understand." he eyed the necklace distantly.

Huh? What's he talking about?

"Now done with this part," he held out my phone up again, aftee he stuffed the necklace away, "I'll dial, and you'll talk. Don't dare you say a word out of line. Do you understand? You'll say what I told you to say."

His eyes were murderous.

I clenched my fists behind my back.

"I won't call him!" I cried, "I would never lure him into his own death!"

He chuckled loudly, and then neared me in a speed the sent shivers down my back.

"Don't you miss him?" He brushed his lips against my ear, and I shivered heavily.

Yes.

"No!" I snapped out without thinking, and panted.

He chuckled against my ear, and it vibrated against my flesh.