Surprises

HEY GUYS THIS IS THE FIRST CHAPTER OF THIS BOOK, ITS A PRETTY SHORT ONE JUST TO START THINGS OFF AND STUFF. SO READ IT AND TELL ME IF YOU LIKE MY WRITING BETTER IN THIRD PERSON OR FIRST PERSON, BECAUSE I HONESTLY DONT KNOW AND I JUST TRIED THIS COZ I FELT LIKE DOING SOMETHING NEW. AND DONT FORGET TO MENTION YOUR OTHER THOUGHTS ABOUT THE STORY BELOW TOO.

ASH'S POV

"you'll see". what did he mean about that. i dont know, its probably nothing anyway. i know that he wouldnt tell me if i asked him now so ill just probably play along

"hey ashy boy, come on, its getting late", gary yelled to me since he already walked away towards my house.

"you know that its only 11:00 in the morning", i sweatdropped

"yeah well im later than im suppose to be since you guys decided to land on me",he yelled as he walked away

"wait up",i yelled as i jogged up to caych up with him. clemont, bonnie and serena followed my actions.

we reached my house and i rang on the doorbell. "oh ash !! what a pleasant surprise. why did you come back so suddenly. well that dosent matter, you came back home and thats whats important now", my mom said as she opened the door.

"mom, these are my friends clemont and bonnie. and this is my girlfriend serena", i said pointing at each one of my friends respectively.

"its nice to meet you mrs.ketchum", my friends said in unison

"its great to meet you kids as well. and please, call me delia", my mom said

"ill take a note of that", clemont said while the others just nodded.

"so serena, has my boy been changing hi-" i cut my mom off mid sentence by pushing her into the house saying that we were all tired and too busy to talk right now because i knew what she was going to ask her. 'has ash beeen changing his underwear'. i mean seriously. im 16!!!

"oh gary, everyone upstairs like always", my mother told gary. he nodded his hot air filled head and made his way upstairs. this got me really confused. first gary told me that therell ne some reason why he was heading to my place and my mom knows about it too. the worst part is that there are people up stairs. who could it be. maybe professor oak

"ok if you kids are tired, ash you could go and show them to the guest room". my mom told me. "well i was kinda thinking that they could all just stay in my room", i told my mom. "oh well, youre probably right. the guest room is packed alrady. just dont do any adult things in the room alone okay. kids these days are kinda growing too fast", my mom told me glancing over at serena. both of our cheeks flushed bright red after we heard this.

"MOM !", i yelled in embarrasment

"you know im just joking, well just go upstairs okay. lunch will be ready in a few minutes", my mom told me as we walked upstairs to my room.

"okay", i yelled from the top of the stairs.

my room was pretty much the same. my bed in the corner, with my tv paced in the most convinient position for me to watch while lying down in bed.

"do you know whose in the guest room", clemont asked me as he kept his bag sown beside my bed.

"i honestly dont know. and we have two beds in our guest room. i dont know how it could be packed", i sighed.

"well its probably your cousins or something"serena told me as she made her way to the bathroom.

"maybe", i replied, still thinking of other possibilities.

"but then why would gary be so excited", clemont told me. now i had to start thinking all over again.

"hey ash, how long do we have to wait, come on", gary said as he barged open the door.

"well...........", i was thinking what to reply, but i honestly didnt have anything to say.

"well", gary said immitating me. "just come on. and bring your friends too. im sure theyll get along", he said as he left the room and entered the guest room tight opposite to mine.

"what did he mean by we'll get along", bonnie asked me

"i dont know, but we'll have to and find out now wont we", i said as i headed over to the door.

"ill just wash my face realy quick and ill be there", serena said to me as she entered the bathroom.

"so i guess its just us", i said as i left the room, motioning for bonnie and clemont to follow me.

i entered the guest room and as soon as i opened the door, i heard a group o voices yell out my name and they later tackle me to the ground.