8. Break is Almost Over

*There was only three days left of Christmas break the day after New Years Day. But that didn't matter. Sam and Gabe had each other, and that's what they wanted.*

Sam and Gabe woke up later that morning, tangled together. Gabriel's face was pressed into Sam's bare chest. Gabriel moved his head and looked at Sam, who was blinking the sleep out of his eyes.

Sam yawned and smiled tiredly. "Hey Gabe."

"Hey Sweetheart." He said as he lightly ran his hand down Sam's back, making him shiver. He giggled lightly.

Sam kissed him and cuddled Gabriel for a while until they woke up completely.

Gabriel moved and sat on top of Sam.

"Hey Gabe." Sam sat up a bit and looked up at Gabriel.

"Hey Sammy." He smiled a bit as Sam put his hands at his hips.

"What do you want to do today?" Asks Sam, while smiling up at Gabriel.

"Why don't we just chill? We are always out, and it's super cold." He answers.

"Alright. That's fine by me."

Gabriel leaned down and kissed Sam and Sam kissed back. Gabriel tangled his fingers in Sam's hair and kept kissing him.

They hear footsteps but do nothing about it, knowing Dean, he will keep walking. Which isn't something they should have assumed.

Dean kicked the door open. "Pancakes or-" shouts Dean, stopping at seeing the two boys. A wicked grin played on his face. "Am I interrupting something?"

Gabriel stopped and turned to Dean. "Dean! Get out!" Shouts Sam, throwing a pillow at him.

"I suggest getting some-"

Sam's face turned scarlet. "Shut up Dean!"

"I also would be careful-" he continued.

"DEAN."

"Okay! I'll leave you be." Laughed Dean. He turned and shut the door behind him.

Gabriel chuckled nervously. He moved Sam's hair out of his face and smiled.

Sam's face was still a deep red.

"Sweetheart relax..." Said Gabriel.

Sam relaxed a bit and brought Gabriel against him. Gabriel blushed and kissed him hard. Sam kissed back and reached for Gabriel's hips again, holding him tighter. Sam bit Gabriel's lip and he shivered.

Gabriel slipped his fingers under the top of Sam's jeans. Sam blushed wildly.

"Oh we don't have to-" Whatever Gabriel was going to say was cut off by Sam grabbing his belt and undoing the loops. Gabriel sat up and undid their buttons.

Sam's hands were shaking as Gabriel kicked off his jeans, and he was doing the same.

"Samuel we don't have to."

"No. No it's fine." They both were intent on watching each other. Sam leaned into Gabriel and they didn't know what happened next.