3. Great Friendships

Gabriel really had become the best thing in Sam's life. Sam didn't realize, but Dean started to take notice at how much happier he seemed now that he had a reliable friend. And if his little brother was happy, he was happy.

Sam had spent countless hours with Gabriel. Studying, creating projects, hanging out. It really didn't matter.

"Hey Sam." Said Gabriel, popping a lollipop in his mouth.

Sam looked over at him. "Why do you always have a lollipop?"

Gabriel wiggled his eyebrows and took it out of his mouth, his lips stained a bright red. "Why not?"

Sam blushed a bit at that. "Well. I don't know. It's not very healthy?" He questions.

Gabriel leaned back beside Sam and looked at the lollipop, one arm behind his head. "Well then, sucks for me." He stuck the lollipop back in his mouth and grinned at Sam.

God that smile.

Sam coughed and flipped his hair out of his face.

Gabriel's grin got bigger, and he held the lollipop. "Do you want one Sammy?"

"No, no. I'm fine."

Gabriel smiles a really wicked grin and leans in close. "I know you do."

Oh my god oh my god.

Sam chuckles nervously and blushes hard.

Gabriel wiggles his eyebrows and jabs Sam's side with his elbow. "Come on Sammy!" He pleaded.

"No I don't want one. Maybe later." Says Sam.

Gabriel sits back. "Fine Sweetheart." He looks at his lollipop and studies it.

Sam almost lost it. He bit his lip and tried not to show that he was blushing really hard.

Gabriel looks at his watch and stands up. "Well look at the time! It's time for me to go."

Sam looks up at him. "Oh. It is?"

Dean walks into the room and smiles. "Hey Gabe! How long have you been here?"

"For a while. But, time for me to go." He smiles and walks to the door.

"Well bye Gabe!" Says Dean.

Gabriel waves and looks at Sam. He takes his lollipop out of his mouth. He opens the door and winks at Sam. "Goodbye Sweetheart." He smiles his signature smile and shuts the door behind him. Dean crosses his arms and looks at Sam.

"What was that about?" He asks.

Sam tries to hide his blushing. "I don't know."

Dean sits beside him and chuckles. "Aw come on Sammy. I see how he is with you." He smiles and watches Sam.

"Dean it's not like that." Says Sam quickly.

But Dean had to keep trying. "And the way you look at him," he bumps him with his shoulder. "The way he looks at you."

Sam's face turned a bright red. He jumped up and looked at Dean. "I'm really tired and would like to go to bed." He shoots at Dean and quickly leaves the room.

Dean laughs and watches Sam leave.

'It's not fair he's treating me like this!' Thought Sam. 'There is nothing going on between me and Gabe!'

Sam laid down on his bed and stared at the ceiling. He had to get the boy's grin off his mind. He decided to read his book that he'd been working through. Eventually he started to become tired, so he laid down his book.

The last thing he remembered before he fell asleep was the angel's face.