6. Snowed In

Sam woke up a little later, cuddled into Gabriel's side. There was a blanket thrown over them and pillows under their heads. Dean must have seen that they fell asleep and done this for them. The fire was still going, which means Dean had also made sure it was warm. Sam moved, Gabriel's arm around him. Gabriel woke up, after feeling Sam move.

"Hey Sweetheart." He said sleepily.

Sam rested his arm on Gabe's chest with his head on his shoulder. "Hey Gabe."

"Your cheek." He lightly turned Sam's head to look at it. "Someone bandaged it."

So Dean had also done that.

"Sammy it's night." Said Gabe, looking out the window.

"It is. Go back to sleep."

"What about you?" He asked, his eyes half closed.

"I'll be fine. Get some sleep."

"But Sammy." He moved to his side and tightened his arms around Sam.

"I'll stay with you," said Sam. "I will."

Gabriel sleepily kissed his forehead and was out. Sam smiled and fixed the blanket and laid with Gabriel until he fell asleep. . .

The sun had come up, making the snow bright and making everything outside white. Dean came downstairs to see both the boys sprawled on the floor, asleep. Sam on his back with his arm across Gabe, and the other on his stomach. Gabriel on his back, laying like a starfish, his right hand tangled in Sam's hair.

They both looked peaceful, and needed the sleep. So Dean left them alone.

He really liked Gabriel. He was kind to Sam. Even with what happened with the ice, which was an accident. And if Sam was happy with him, Dean wouldn't do anything to change that. His brother deserved it.

Dean went back upstairs to leave them alone to sleep. . .

Gabriel moving is what woke Sam up. It was about noon and the boys were finally waking up.

At first, Gabe woke up and saw that Sam was asleep. He didn't want to wake him so he carefully moved his hand off his chest and carefully onto the floor. Doing so, he woke up Sam.

Sam rolled onto his side and looked at Gabe. Gabriel smiled.

"Good morning Sleeping Beauty."

Sam smiled. "Good morning."

Gabriel yawned and put his arms around Sam. "What time is it?"

Sam looked at his watch "Noon."

Gabriel's eyes widened. "I'm going to be in so much trouble if I don't get home!" He untangled himself and jumped up. Sam slowly sat up.

"Oh." Was all he could think of to say.

Gabriel was yanking on his coat and putting on his scarf. He threw the door opened and saw that the snow was three feet deep. "I-I can't get home in this." A few seconds later his phone goes off and he shuts the door. He takes out his phone and looks at it.

Dad: stay wherever you are at. Too cold and too much snow. See you soon.

Gabriel slipped his phone into his pocket and put his coat and scarf up.

"What's going on Gabe?" Sam asked.

"I have to stay here. It's too cold and there is too much snow."

"What about your dad?"

"He said to stay. He doesn't want me to go out."

Sam smiled a bit and Gabriel couldn't help but love that he was stuck here for at least another day.

"Come on," Said Sam, bending down and kissing him quickly. "Time for a snow day."