7. New Years Eve

It was just past Christmas Day and Gabriel and Sam had been texting, busy with their families during Christmas. Well, only Dean that is.

Sam and Dean were the only ones home for Christmas, and Sam didn't mind. Christmas was great with Dean. They even had presents for each other. They both made a great dinner and hung out all night until they crashed in front of the fire.

It was New Years Eve and Dean had been out all day, Sam alone at the house. Sam had asked when he would be home, and Dean only replied with "Don't know. I'm going to take a while, so hang tight till I come back."

Sam also hadn't heard from Gabriel since Christmas. It might be because Gabriel got into a bit of trouble and may be grounded, but he wasn't sure. He just knew that he was alone and bored.

It was becoming late and Sam decided to make dinner, since he didn't know when Dean would be back. He set the table and got everything ready. The door opens and Dean walks in.

"Hey Sammy!" Said Dean, looking at the table set. "Ready for tonight?"

"Oh yeah I guess. Where have you been?" He asked, setting the table with food.

"Just getting a surprise," said Dean, sitting down. "Good you have dinner ready."

Sam smiled and sat across from him. They both ate and cleared the table.

"To the car Sammy. Time to go." Said Dean.

"But it's eleven thirty!" Why would we go out so late??

"No arguing Samuel! Get in the car."

Sam got his jacket and went out to the impala with Dean. Dean treasured "Baby" and wouldn't let anyone drive it. Sam sat in silence, since he knew Dean wouldn't want to answer his questions of where they were going.

They were driving for a bit, the clock reading "11:55pm" by the time Dean stopped and got out. Sam got out a minute later, to see they were in the woods. Dean had found a perfect clearing.

Dean was rummaging through the trunk until he pulled out a big, brown paper sack. Dean's smile got big.

"You know what these are, Sammy?" He asked.

"Uh, no?"

Dean reached into the bag and pulled out a huge fountain firework. "I've got a whole bag of these."

Sam grinned as Dean set one on the ground and lit it, running back to the impala and sitting on the hood. Sam joined him as the firework shot bright colorful sparks into the air. . .

After all the fireworks were used, it was about 12:30 am so the boys decided to go home. At about 12:50 they got to the house and got out of the car.

The neighborhood was celebrating the new year by lighting firecrackers. Fireworks were going off like gunshots. Dean went and sat on the front porch and got a can of soda and drank while he watched. Sam laid in the front yard and looked at the stars and watched the fireworks streak across the sky.

Sam sat up and watched a firecracker across the street. A minute later a pair of legs were blocking his view. He looked up to see Gabriel, who was crouching down and sitting in Sam's lap, his legs around Sam's hips. He rested his arms on his shoulders and smiled his big grin, his lollipop in his mouth.

"Hey Sweetheart." He said around his lollipop.

Sam's heart fluttered. Before he thought about it, he answered. "Hey babe." He blushed hard at what he said.

Gabriel's eyes lit up and he took the lollipop out of his mouth. Sam rested his hands on Gabriel's hips. He leaned in and kissed Sam, and Sam kissed back. Sam giggled against his lips.

Gabriel pulled away slightly. "What Samuel?" He whispered.

"You taste like- is that cherry?" He laughed as he looked at the lollipop in the boy's hand.

Gabriel blushed. He nodded and answered. "It's my favorite."

Sam kissed him again as a firework exploded in the sky. He quickly pulled Gabriel tighter to him.

Gabriel dropped his lollipop and his eyes widened. "Sam-"

Sam kissed him a little hard and Gabriel sighed a bit. He grinned and bit Sam's lower lip.

Sam made a sound of surprise and looked at Gabriel. "Getting naughty?" He asked.

Gabriel's face turned scarlet. Sam laughed and kissed his chin, which made Gabriel blush even more.

"Stop laughing!" Gabriel said, which made Sam laugh more. Gabriel kissed him, which made him shut up.

Apparently Dean had been watching the whole thing, and decided now would be a good time to do something. "OH COME ON! YOU CAN DO MORE THAN THAT YOU TWO!" He hollered.

Both the boys jumped and blushed deeply. Sam looked over his shoulder at Dean. "Shut the hell up!" He hissed. Dean laughed uncontrollably.

"Why don't we go inside?" Gabriel asked. He got off of Sam and helped the taller boy up. They both walked inside and went upstairs to Sam's room. Gabriel cracked the door shut as Sam turned on a small lamp.

Sam sat down on the edge of the bed and Gabriel sat in his lap. They pulled their jackets off and Gabriel kissed Sam hard. He pulled the front of Sam's flannel shirt and Sam lost it.

Sometime during this, they both had lost their shirts.

The boys had finally gotten tired at about two thirty. They laid down with their arms around each other.

"Good night Sweetheart," said Gabriel as he kissed Sam's neck. "Have good dreams."

Sam kissed the top of Gabriel's head and turned off the light. They both fell asleep, Gabriel's head resting on Sam's chest and Sam's arms around him.