Adoption Day

(The song Sorin is listening to is in the media )

Sorin's Pov:
I was listening to bad apple until the lady that owns the place told me it was adoption day I wasn't really excited since I never get adopted. The only times I got adopted were for perverts and that never ends well so I lost interest a long time ago. I got ready and put on some black skinny jeans, a white shirt that in gold writing said BOSS,and a white hoddie with some white hightops and put my hair in a cute messy bun. I didn't need to take a shower because I take one every night because I'm not a morning person. We were all called down to the stage were we are looked at by people who want to adopt and since I was the oldest I was the last to look at so I could give the kids a better chance do get as adopted. I was on my white IPhone 6s that I worked my butt off to get and listened to bad apple once again it was my life story I was so different from the others with my naturally born white hair and red eyes I would always get bullied from that so my parents diss owned me. I was born in America and was transferred to Seoul Korea since no one wanted to take care of me. As I was singing quietly to my self 7 boys (men) were looking at me with wide eyes. "Hi" I said and they said hi back, they called the owner over and whispered in her ear something the owner just nodded her head and looked at me then the stairs then I knew I had to pack my things and go with these people I nodded me head and did what I was told. Soon I started to something following me so I turned around to see a boy that looked a little bit older than me following me I asked him "what are you doing?" And he just smiled and said "I'm helping you get your things, my name is BamBam, what's your name?" "Sorin" I responded he just replied "cool name" "thanks" I said smiling until I reached my room. I didn't have a room mate since I was the oldest so I just got all my things in a suit case and headed out putting on my music and walked out of my room with BamBam. They took me to their van that was white so I got suspicious but the told me to go inside I took my seat listened to music and sang a little to my self. Next me was BamBam since I actually knew who he was so he sat next me. I saw him smiling and laughing at some vines so I looked at some and laughed with him. The ride was really long so I ended falling asleep until BamBam hugged me I woke up and saw him asleep with his phone on the floor and him quietly snoring. Then some one said we arrived and I could see BamBam smiling while opening his eyes as he said "you smell good" I returned the smile and said "thank you, you smell good as well" everyone in the car looks at us and started laughing "what!!" Me and BamBam said at the same time and we started laughing all together. Once we got in the house looked even bigger than before they showed me my room and said I could freshen up. I then asked what my last name wwas and they said Tuan I looked at them and said "whose last name is that?" "Mark's" someone said I saw someone with the most beautiful smile look at me I just started not even realizing until he said in English "take a picture it will last longer" I replied in English "sorry for stating but I don't think I would want to take picture of a man that is ugly, just kidding you are beautiful!" I didn't realise what I said at the end until I saw him smile and say "you think I'm beautiful?!,awwww thank you!" He pulled me into a hug and my arms started to hurt from my cuts "ow" I said almost on the verge of tears , he let me go and I could see a some blood coming out of my hoodie and saw all of them in shook "Sorin are you OK?!" Mark asked I could see the disgust and fear in him like how everyone else always looks at me so I ran to my room crying and locked the door and took a shower to heal the cuts a bit then I said to myself "why does this always happen?" after that I put on some legging a black hoddie with a long sleeve underneath unlocked my door and walked out to see them Talking so I walked past them until I felt someone grab my arm I started crying and fainted from the pain.

What will happen next, will they find out, will they accept her? Find out in the next chapter I love you guys bye!