Chapter 21

Brooke's P.O.V.

Brooookkee. Wake up Brooookke.

My eyes bolted open from the voice constantly calling me.

"Morning Brooke." I looked to see Evan sitting at the little table in the corner of our room.

"Morning."

"What's the plan for today?"

"Can we explore through the woods? I've always wanted to do that." I was still a little tired and shaken by how someday i woud have a king baby. I wasn't expecting anything like that to happen and a girl like me.

"Ok. I'll tell everyone the plan." He kissed my cheek and left. I really wanted to go home but we were only here for three more days.

Go explore. You Know you want to Brooke.

The voice wasn't Rocky's but I did want to explore our new terrain but I couldn't wait for everyone much longer.

Suddenly, something came over me and I walked to the balcony and took off my clothes. "Let's do this" I jumped off and my bones shifted in place and my fur grew all over my body and I began to run on my land.

Evan's P.O.V.

"Ok everyone, today's plan is to explore the terrain of the forest."

Bruno stepped forward. "I don't think that's such a great idea."

"Why not?"

"In a note our mother had in the box it said:

"If you ever read this and visit your the property do not go into the forest. And of your asking why, its because many years ago your great grandparents had just started building the estate and wanted to explore the make sure everything was safe and no rogues were lurking around. Your great grand mother wanted to explore by herself, so she left without telling anybody. After five minutes your great grand father knew something was up so he sniffed to figure out where she was. Suddenly his body ran hot, which meant she was in grave danger. HE shifted as fast as he could and used his speed to get to her as quickly and he could. When he found her she was tied up in the tree and on her back it was cut to say "This is our home not your's" In German. So after that they never went into the forest but stayed inside of the estate and your grand father grew up there and went to America for a new life and later had me and told me this story. So just ensure that you never go into that forest!"

Suddenly my body temperature was increasing. It was probably because i was standing next to the oven. 

"Ok I'll go and tell Brooke about it because she's been a little eager to go." I walked back up stairs and thought about the story. I mean why how could that ever happen? Who would wanna do something like that?

"Brooke, we can't go to the forest anymore." I looked to see my butt naked mate jumping off the balcony and shifting. 

"BROOKE DON'T GO!!!!!!!!" But it was too late she was already in the forest. I ran down stairs as quick as i could. 

"Brooke just ran into the forest, we have to go and get her before it's too late." I shifted and ran out before everyone could respond. How could she do such a thing like that. Something really must have come over her. 

Brooke's P.O.V.

I had found myself in the middle of a meadow. I shifted back but my ears and tail were still there. A swarm of clouds had formed around me.

"We've been waiting for you, Luna Brooklyn Clare." I followed the fog into the forest.

Authors Note

Ok I sad news and good news.

Sad news :c... The book has two chapters left :(

Good News :)... I'm making a sequel to this but mostly likely about Brooke and Evans son. 

Plus, I'm also writing a book about Ramona and Daniel's adventures together. In the book there will be a few pop ups about the main characters but it main focuses on them.

So you know the drill

Comment, vote and fan :D