Chapter 19

Evan's POV

I wonder what Brooke was talking about. She said something about the moon goddess. Maybe it was a dream and not a vision. The funeral for her parents was only a few more days.

"Evan she's just sitting on a tree stump outside." Bruno had been was sad to but not as depressed as Brooke.

"Why."

"I don't know but she's not saying anything."

"Ok." I walked outside to see Brooke sitting on the stump.

"Hey Brooke why are you sitting out here by yourself?" She didn't say anything. All she did was put her head in her arms.

"Brooke are you ok?"

"Of course not!" Wrong question.

"Evan I just had one of my powers stripped from me and now I can't talk to my mom or dad or Garnet anymore. I literally just got out of a hell hole. My grades are so low I may have to repeat grade ten. Plus... never mind" She was thinking about something. I completely forgot about school. Lately I had been doing my homework in the office after worrying about Brooke. She didn't even receive it. The only way for her to get help was her either to be tutored or home school. But I think the best way is home school.

"Brooke have you ever consider being home schooled?"

"Are you kidding me? I don't wanna go back to school because it makes no sense to go anymore. Brake is almost here but the best I could do is catch up then." But it hit me. Winter Brake was next week and our school gave us a whole month off. Brooke needed a vacation from everything.

"Ok Brooke but I have a surprise for you tomorrow ok?"

"What are you talking about tomorrow is the awake for my parents you can't surprise me with anything anymore."

"You can say that." I don't think Brooke ha ever seen snow before. The places she has lived in are too hot for snow. Maybe some where where it snows. Like Paris or Switzerland or Russia. I'll have to talk to everyone else to see.

"I'll be back for you later Brooke but come inside as soon as you can." She stayed silent as I left.

Brooke's POV

When Evan left I took out the package that was sent. It was the will of my parents. It was addressed to me and Bruno but I wanted to see what was inside it first. I brushed my had over the surface. 

"Here goes nothing." I opened the package. There was a letter at the top of the packing peanuts. I opened it and it said:

"Brooke and Bruno we have probably died so we are leaving everything in your name.

We have a valuable piece of property located in Germany. It is ten acres. Your grand parents have owned in since world war two. It was recently discovered when we went to visit there for an experiment. A man came and asked us our last names and told us that it had belonged to your fathers parents. The house is simply beautiful.

The family yacht is now yours. It is located in the place we have been last.

Anything else they could find it's all belongs to you to."

"I didn't even know mom and dad had a yacht." I rummaged through the package. There was something I felt inside. It was a book. The front said " Cheeriest Memories." I opened the book to see t was a photo album. There was me and Bruno as babies. Then dad crying hen he was given away.  Then it was pictures of me growing up. I saw Daniel and Garnet. There were many pictures of my birthday parties and when I did things for the first time. 

I got up and went into the house to show Bruno the will but the book needed to be hiden because there was only a few pictures of him.

"Bruno!!!!" He ran quickly to me."

"Yeah?"

"Did you know that we own a yacht and ten acres of land in Germany?"

"What??!!! We do? Since when?" I gave him the will. He acted weird and gave it back then walked away.

Evan's POv

"Evan!" Bruno came to me with a weird look on his face.

"Yes?"

"Remember when you wanted to fly everyone to Russia? Well change of plans because we own a property in Germany and I want me and Brooke to see it." It was a good thing I didn't buy th tickets yet.

"Ok so it's Brooke, Me, You, Chris an Rhandi."

"But what about Ramona and Daniel?"

"Someone has to be in charge of the pack while I'm gone." I was afraid about what would happen while I was gone.

"Zoey." 

"Yes?" Zoey and Bruno were starring at eac other for a little while until I talked to interrupt them.

"Keep a close eye on Daniels behaviour toward Ramona ok? I still don't trust him." I didn'twant him to get my poor little sister pregnant at an early age.

"Ok." Well it's settled we're going to Germany.