Chapter 1

I walked into the hallway of my new school. This would be the first time I would be a new girl. I use to go to a Catholic school. I changed schools because I was told I was possessed by an evil spirit. Well I am a werewolf so what the big deal.

My golden red hair was curled for this none special occasion. I live with my cousin and she always tells me if I want to find my mate I must attract him.

My old pack got wiped out by rogues. I was the only survivor. You’re probably asking about my parents at this point. Well their not dead their famous scientist who travel the world for research.

I walked to the office to get my schedule, locker number and classroom map.

“Good Morning my name is Brooke Clare and I’m the new girl you were expecting.”

The lady went in a box a got a folder. She handed it to me.

“Now inside is your locker number, it’s combination, your schedule, classroom map, rules of code and conduct and the school calendar. Now you don’t have to go to first lesson because you are already half an hour late.”

I nodded took the folder out her hand and left.

I walked around looking for my second period classroom. It was somewhere upstairs. As I began to walk there was a loud laughing sound in the background. I looked to see what I was but it died down.

I finally found my classroom. My teachers name was Ms. Winters. I hope she is opposite of her name. I was sitting on the bench outside of the classroom ready for class.

The bell rang and the door blasted open and people ran out like mad. Once they had all gone I went inside and sat in the middle of the class. Not too far or close but just right.

People started coming inside of the classroom and looking at me in a funny way. Maybe it was my hair or my beautiful green eyes.

“Ok class we have a new student with us today and her name is Brooke. Brooke would you please tell us about yourself?” 

I got up with all eyes on me.

“Hi everyone my name is Brooke Clare.”

Everyone shouted “HII BROOKE” I laughed to show the dimples my cheek possessed.

“I’m fifteen years old. My favorite color is yellow and I love everything on earth and that’s pretty much it.”

The busted open. It was a boy. He had ice blue eyes. His hair was brown. He was tall and muscular. He looked kind of drunk as he walked in but I smelt no alcohol on him.

“And my name is Evan and I am late for class.”

Everyone laughed as he walked in.

“You, new girl you’re in my seat. Get up now.”

“But where is your name?” The classes made an ohhhhhh sound

“Do i see sass. If you don’t know new girl I own this school.”

“But you’re supposed to have common courtesy to your fellow peers.” You see I had just finished reading Lord of the Flies and I was pretty upset about the ending and anyone who reminded me of Jack or Roger made me want to punch them.

“Well I’ll let you win this round only because you’re so pretty.” He sat in the back. I guess that was his back up seat.

“Ok class today we’re going to learn about the depression years.” I forgot that Ms. Winters was still there because she was so quiet. She acted as if she had no control over the situation.